No announcement yet.

***MNF Discussion thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't believe that there was talk of the Raiders possibly having the #1 defense in the AFC this year. Unfortunately, I bought into it somewhat against a weakened Broncos offense. Al Davis' money didn't look well spent last night. That could possibly be the best game of Eddie Royals' career... in his 1st start... and on the road!
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
      I just can't believe that there was talk of the Raiders possibly having the #1 defense in the AFC this year. Unfortunately, I bought into it somewhat against a weakened Broncos offense. Al Davis' money didn't look well spent last night. That could possibly be the best game of Eddie Royals' career... in his 1st start... and on the road!

DeAngelo Hall....One of the most overrated corners in NFL history, or THE most overrated corner in NFL history? Every time I watch the dude he just gets absolutely undressed. This time by a rookie in his first ever game.

There are bad corners, and then there's DeAngelo Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        DeAngelo Hall....One of the most overrated corners in NFL history, or THE most overrated corner in NFL history? Every time I watch the dude he just gets absolutely undressed. This time by a rookie in his first ever game.

There are bad corners, and then there's DeAngelo Hall.
        had one good game against T.O. on MNF on national TV back when he was still an Eagle, and havent heard a bad thing since about this blowhard.

has speed and thats it, and thats not enough for him he couldn't cover a spread if it was teased 100 points lol
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
        X