No announcement yet.

***Sunday Ingame***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that was lame. "Injured" Cardinal couldnt get off field, gives five extra yards to BARELY put into OT. Block punt screws my unders by .5 point. Ish. Dallas is crap.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

That serious of events was crazy for the O/U... Somehow they got the over by 0.5. Dallas is not as good as everyone thinks they are!
      NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
      NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
      Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        not adding **** later in the week......wish i could do that in NCAA's...:bang:
        same here
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Drigger View Post
          That serious of events was crazy for the O/U... Somehow they got the over by 0.5. Dallas is not as good as everyone thinks they are!
          actually a FG would have gotten it for anyone who had played it earlier in the week. im not sure why you would wait until the line had moved 4 points to play the Over today. I had it at 50 and played it at that after some discussion here and input from JML, Stiffy etc....that the line would more than likely sail upwards. IMO it was a bad line play if you waited until today to play it at 53 1/2. But it all cashed the same. Terrible line management to have laid a 53 1/2 or even a 54 today when there were 50's and 50 1/2's earlier in the week.

But yeah, it looked doomed for almost the entire game. Wild 3rd down fling, bizarre offsides and a 52 YFG.
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-12-2008, 07:00 PM.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X