Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 9 MNF >>>

NFL YTD: 41-41, +14.85 Units

Winning day yesterday, with Zona, Philly and Miami winning big. The Bills tank a very winnable game at home, and the Colts fail to cover.
    On to Monday...

Steelers +3 -125 vs Skins

Steelers are 5-0 against the AFC and 0-2 against the NFC East…and face another good team from that division. BUT…their problems against NYG and Philly (and throughout the year) was the OLine controlling the pass rush on Ben, and turnovers. But while NYG and Philly are ranked 1st and 3rd in sacks, Washington doesn’t have great QB pressure with only 10 sacks in 8 games…good for 29th in the league. The Skins defence have also forced only 8 turnovers…26th in the league. I think Ben might have a little more time than he did against NY & Philly, and will do enough to win. Getting Holmes and Parker back helps too. As a run stopping team, the Steelers also matchup well against Portis and the Skins offence…and I don’t think Campbell has faced a defence as good as Pittsburgh’s in a long time with him coming off games against Det/Cle/STL. He’s due for some mis-steps, and it could easily happen tonight against a good and aggressive defence.

I think it will be a close game, so I’ll take the points… and I think the Steelers win outright.

2 Units

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-03-2008, 11:33 AM.

Adding...

Steelers ML +133 vs Skins

2 Units

GL

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-03-2008, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Agreed. I think we're the only ones here who like the steelers tonight, lol, but I'm used to that....

Comment

I agree with you 100%. Pitts oline issues want be able to be exposed against this Washington dline. Having Parker back will be huge.

I like Pitt +2.5 and over 37

I see like 27-17 kinda game.

Good Luck to Ya!!
        I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Lets go Pittsburgh!!!

with you tonight.

GL!

Pitts O-line issues have been exposed since.. week 1 haha!
          still like their defense here..
          "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"

Comment

How 'bout that Steelers defence :thumbs:

Updating for week 10... NFL YTD: 43-41, +19.08 Units

Comment

wooo steelers did it for us!
              "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"

Comment

steelers$$$$$$$$$ nice! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...