X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Job on AZ:thumbs:

Comment

Miami/Baltimore

Thanks Larry...Big 3rd Down Conversion by Warner, and the TE who $hit the ball off his pads for an INT early !!

Again the playoffs are a totally different animal...Joe Flacco has been shaky all year..good in a few games average in most..bad in a few..They heavily rely on a power running game which is ok early in the game, and if they have the lead..the only problem is that it's tough to play from behind when you're down trying to run the ball..Im looking for Miami to air it out early, and get off to a good start ...Miami is also pretty solid against the run..I think they will force Flacco to make plays...Im not convinced with Joe Flacco at all...Im convinced that Chad Pennington is ready to make another step this year..Like the fins' at home..also remember the Ravens came to Miami in week 7 and plastered Miami..I don't think that happens again..i'll take 3 and the half as i see it a field goal game either way!

ADD:

Miam Dolphins....+3.5...........5 Units .......

NFL PLAYOFFS- (1-0) + 10 Units
      NFL PLAYOFFS - ML (1-0) + 2.4 Units

NCAAF BOWL RECORD - (12-1) + 33.5 Units

Comment

Lets keep it rolling with the Fins....:thumbs:
        :beerbang:

http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...ade-me-me.html

Comment

Baltimore Physically dominated Miami at home...wear it Dolphins..ouch...looking to add Minny...Everyone in the world loves the eagles..they're good, but not that good..Minny Defense is tough..as long as Tarvaris Jackson dones't play like Chad Pennington i'll be ok!

Vikings +3 (+110)................3 Units

NFL PLAYOFFS- (1-1) + 4.5 Units
          NFL PLAYOFFS - ML (1-0) + 2.4 Units

NCAAF BOWL RECORD - (12-1) + 33.5 Units

Comment

Working...
          X