~~ BIFF'S NFL - PLAYOFFS ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    put on the opposite teams' jerseys and you would probably catch a football.....:laughing:

GL!....
    I might elect to have an bat present instead of a football. I'm more of a natural slugger, and I'm not worried about them completing any passes anymore. :thumbs:

I liked both "cold" overs today, and I really wanted to get this first one so I could just watch the afternoon game, but ******* Eli Manning and John Carney have left me with a sour taste in my mouth. All the road teams covering is keeping the tasty teaser spread of 6½ at most books. Steelers may win, but I don't think they do it in convincing fashion. I think this one stays competitive until the final whistle. I see both teams cracking the 20 point barrier, so here goes nothing. Best of luck to everyone!

1% PARLAY = CHARGERS +7 & OVER 38 (+250)
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

CONF. CHAMPIONSHIPS, Jan. 18th

Down 5% last week, 1st time all year in the NFL, here's to trying to get it back this week. :beerbang:

I really like the two overs today. I think the consensus is that only the Steelers deserve to be playing today. I think that's crap. All 4 of these teams deserve to be here, and they're all going to be fired up to play today. Good defense doesn't always have to equate to less points, and in these two settings I think points will be relatively plentiful. Ravens and Steelers know what to expect on defense; could equal good field position & turnovers. Flacco will be on adrenaline to show up Big Ben, should see some deep balls in the cold. McNabb is going to look to rip up this suddenly "better" Cardinals defense as his head is HUGE right now. Pressure is on for him once again, the chances of him delivering increasing each time. Warner should have ideal conditions to make this potent offense fire on all cylinders. This is just how I see these two today. Given all the motivation I mentioned, I also like the doggies to win this game almost as much as I do the favorites. Getting double digits in either game is safe enough for me to put them together. Best of luck today everyone. :thumbs:

2% TOTAL = EAGLES @ CARDINALS - OVER 47 (-110)

2% TOTAL = RAVENS @ STEELERS - OVER 34 (-110)

1% TEASER = CARDINALS +10 & RAVENS +12 (-110)

--

Comment

GL today Biff! On the over in the Cards/Eagles game myself and really like that teaser as well. :beerbang:

Moose
        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Thanks Moose. Got back on track today with a nice 3-0 sweep. :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X