***Draft Day Chatter***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Draft Day Chatter***

Well the draft is upon us..... time to see who will pick the next Ryan Leaf & who scoops up the next jerry Rice :beerbang:

Honestly I think you have to be crazy to pass on Calvin Johnson, regardless of what position you need to fill on the roster. IMO he will be an instant impact in the league. As for my Bills, seems as though the cat is out of the bag with Patrick Willis, now everyone is eyeing him. I think there is a good chance SF scoops him up before we do, but I have to think the 1st round pick will be a LB. Too bad the LJ trade rumours aren't true, because for a second there my head was getting filled with crazy ideas LoL.

So, what's your team & what do you want them to do?
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

The Bills never had a shot at getting Willis in the first place, UDoggie. Singletary coached the kid in the Senior Bowl and fell in love with him so the 49ers would have taken him right before Buffalo. Plus, the Denver/Houston trade will make it a moot point anyway as Shanahan yet again will dominate draft day through a ballsy, yet brilliant, trade and they will snatch Willis (over Okoye). The Bills I think will take Revis or Hall, but I've heard Levy LOOOOVES Paul Pozluszny and could go Donte Whitner on us again and make the shocking pick of the 1st Round.

I'm watching my Titans closely as they have a contract in order with Michael Turner but don't seem to want to give up their 1st rounder. If they still have the pick at 19, I expect Ted Ginn Jr to be a Titan and hopefully have a Devin Hester type immediate impact in the return game.

Here's my predictions (They are all guesses and impossible, but the hardest teams to predict I think are the Panthers and Giants):

1. Jamarcus Russell, OAK
    2. Calvin Johnson, DET via TB
    3. Brady Quinn, CLV
    4. Gaines Adams, TB via DET
    5. Joe Thomas, ARZ

6. LaRon Landry, WSH
    7. Adrian Peterson, MIN
    8. Jamaal Anderson, ATL
    9. Levi Brown, MIA
    10. Patrick Willis, DEN via HOU

11. Adam Carriker, SF
    12. Darrelle Revis, BUF
    13. Amobi Okoye, STL
    14. Jon Beason, CAR
    15. Leon Hall, PITT

16. Marshawn Lynch, GB
    17. Reggie Nelson, JAX
    18. Alan Branch, CIN
    19. Ted Ginn, Jr, TEN
    20. Joe Staley, NYG

21. Aaron Ross, HOU via DEN
    22. Robert Meachem, DAL
    23. Justin Harrell, KC
    24. Brandon Merriweather. NE
    25. Greg Olsen, NYJ

26. Michael Griffin, PHI
    27. Chris Houston, NO
    28. Paul Pozluszny, NE
    29. Ben Grubbs, BAL
    30. Dwayne Bowe, SD

31. Lawrence Timmons, CHI
    32. David Harris, IND

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      The Bills never had a shot at getting Willis in the first place, UDoggie. Singletary coached the kid in the Senior Bowl and fell in love with him so the 49ers would have taken him right before Buffalo.

Yeah, I've read that.... there have been reports that Levy is prepared to trade up for a shot at Willis.... IMO they are more likely to draft Posluzny than Revis....

Comment

Cleveland is gonna take Joe Thomas over Brady Quinn AND Adrian Peterson. And teams like the Browns and Texans wonder why they suck year after year, unbelievable... They can get a very good OT/OG in the second round like Ugoh or Blalock or Sears.

Mind boggling....

Comment

cuse....

good call, but wow... how the hell did CLE pass on Peterson and Quinn???

TB on the clock, im leaning they go ADAMS
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

IMO Cleveland did the right thing, Quinn= overrated.....

thinking TB goes Gaines Adams, Zona- Peterson. Looking like Minny will end up taking Quinn.

Comment

im thinkin Zona goes LEVI

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

im leaning Landry-Wash

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

Could it be that Peterson is there for Buffalo? Tough not to pick him if he drops that low, especially since Willis will likely be gone.......

Comment

I'm pissed, if I would have just believed Savage was gonna really take Joe Thomas than I DEFINITELY would have given Arizona Levi Brown because I saw some places that they had him rated higher then Thomas and it was such an incredible need. I would have nailed every pick right through number 9 if so, grrr.....

Oh well.. Interesting to see if the Broncos and Texans pull off there trade here coming up. After the Dolphins take Quinn, it's all a crapshoot even moreso.

Comment

Ted Ginn???

holy ****????

Comment

Ted Ginn???

holy ****????
                        LMFAO. I love seeing that, beings that the Dolphins are a division rival (Bills fan), and now Miami still has no QB worth a ****, or who will be worth a **** anytime soon, unless they make the trade for Green, which IMO is also silly, since Miami is certainly needing a future QB.

Maybe they think they can make one last run with that old ass defense and that's why they want Green? i THOUGHT they wanted him to play while Quinn learned for a year or two.

Guess not.

Miami could look AWFUL stupid if they keep going with Culpepper, and he continues to suck, and Quinn turns out to be a great QB somewhere else....seeings as how you could probably get a "Ginn-like" WR in the 2nd or 3rd round, and that was by far not their biggest need.

Comment

Ted Ginn???

holy ****????
                          :laughing:

IMO Meachem is a better wr, but I'm happy because I hate the Fins :beerbang:

Comment

Will be interesting to see how the Bills take here at 12.

I'm guessing Pozluzny, since they let both Spikes and Fletcher go....

Comment

Willis to SF...

How the hell does MIAMI pass on QUINN...boggles my mind

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

Working...
                              X