***Draft Day Chatter***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
    keyshawn just come out and say you want quinn while your at it...throwing your qb now under the bus
    lolol

Comment

oh god who will the jets draft next that the fans hate
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

wow did carolina rob the jets....

Comment

I can't hep but invision Maroney ripping off 25 yd runs up the middle, because we arew in dire need of a LB!!!!.... why not just take Posluzny & Kenny Irons later round? I would have even been happy with us taking Revis/Leon Hall, as the CB situation is pretty shaky too. Oh well, like you said Stif hopefully Lynch turns out to be a great back......
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

i guess best case is hope that either POZ, which is unlikely, timmons, beason, or any other higher ranked LB fall to us in the 2nd....

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
              dan- lol...redskins are even more retarded for taking another SAFETY....

Yea, i's pretty stupid to take the BEST defensive player in the entire draft.... :nuts:

Great job by the Jets getting up to get Revis and picking Revis over the highly overrated Hall. Mangini knows his ****, IMHO.

Comment

maybe i listened to a little to much mel kiper, but, landry is a great player, but washington has more needs then a safety....so now they have 2 great safetys...what else?...but i guess that can be said for a bunch of teams...aka bills....

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                  i guess best case is hope that either POZ, which is unlikely, timmons, beason, or any other higher ranked LB fall to us in the 2nd....
                  vaz- There's no way any of those LB's are falling to the Bills in the 2nd round.

Also, the Jets got what they wanted so I don't think Carolina raped them at all. They failed to mention that the Jest still have a 2nd round pick (from the Bears) so trading the other 2nd rounder to move up wasn't a big deal to the mat all.

Comment

cuse i kno lol...hopeless bills fan, thats what you can call me....it will be a blast having rb's torching the bills.....

Comment

all my excitement for the bills draft is all but gone now....timmons is gone....great pick by the steelers

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

Also, the Jets got what they wanted so I don't think Carolina raped them at all. They failed to mention that the Jest still have a 2nd round pick (from the Bears) so trading the other 2nd rounder to move up wasn't a big deal to the mat all.

WOW, yes, i forgot about that extra 2nd....I agree cuse, great pick by NYJ:beerbang:

Comment

just listening to local radio, Udoggie, can you believe the bills said that even if P Willis would be on the board, they said they WOULDNT of taken him....WTF are we gonna do about LB.....

Comment

Can I hope GB wants to trade this pick with Buffalo and take Lynch and also give them a 2nd rounder?

The DO need a RB, LOL

I really was hoping for some LB's....

Comment

according to rotoworld.com, Darrell Jackson heading to 49ers for a 4th rd pick....if true 49ers are making some good moves
                              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

where do you guys think QUINN is going?
                                To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                                2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...