X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
    f**king a....**** **** ****

....we needed a safety too...damn
    haha, god I hate the Eagles. I love this! Enjoy Anthony Spencer Eeeegs!!! :beerbang:

Carolina pick is interesting also whether they take Olsen or a LB (Beason, Harris, Poszlusny). Paoli and NE are brilliant geez, they are guaranteed one of the LB's they want and actually may have to choose between them (or trade down).

Comment

• Don't see that every day... Eagles trade with Cowboys. Odd.

Figure next couple should be not too hard to predict here:

Chris Houston, NO
      David Harris, NE (maybe Pozluzsny)
      Joe Staley, BAL

Comment

• POZ TO buffalo...WOOOOOOO

Comment

• Posluszny to Buffalo :beerbang:

The Lynch selection, and then still getting a quality LB starting to look at least a little better now, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Posluszny to Buffalo :beerbang:

The Lynch selection, and then still getting a quality LB starting to look at least a little better now, lol
            yea it does...especially if we were targeting poz in the first...so we still get him and a rb..now i wonder what else we do....

Comment

• Didn't give up much either. Just a 3rd rounder from what I see?

Comment

• Go Cowboys.

LOL :beerbang:
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                  Go Cowboys.

LOL :beerbang:
                  someone reassure me (just objectively, I dont care if you hate the cowboys) just as my friend on predictem, assure me the Browns will be HORRIBLE next year with a rookie QB, and because they're the BROWNS...and that 2008 pick will be a top 5 LOL
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

someone reassure me (just objectively, I dont care if you hate the cowboys) just as my friend on predictem, assure me the Browns will be HORRIBLE next year with a rookie QB, and because they're the BROWNS...and that 2008 pick will be a top 5 LOL

I would think Dallas ends up with a solid pick next year.... look at the Browns schedule, I got em winning 4 games next year, & that could be a stretch.....

Besides I would be more worried about facing Buffalo on MNF!!!
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

In Marv I Trust

:beerbang:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        Buffalos gonna wreck the cowboys on MNF!!!

:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

• trent edwards....hmmmm....wtf??

Comment

I can't see Cleveland being THAT bad again next year. They upgraded their offensive line TREMENDOUSLY with the FA pickups of Eric Steinbach and Seth McKinney and then add Joe Thomas at LT to Hank Fraley C/G. If LeCharles Bentley comes back, their line could be very, very good. They still have Edwards and always underrated Jurevicius at WR and the soldier at TE, Winslow 3.

Also, some draft guys said Eric Wright from UNLV was the best CB in the draft, but he's a thug and character problem guy so they got another really good player there as well. Add in quality guys like Robaire and Shaun Smith to the DL, Antwan Peak at LB, and Kenny Wright CB and hope Gary Baxter comes back healthy and I personally don't see them being THAT bad.

That said, they will probably be in the Top 8-12, haha...

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                              trent edwards....hmmmm....wtf??
                              In JP, wellllllll, we sort of trust... haha.

He's just insurance I think. I actually thought they Bills made 3 good picks so far. Trading up for Pozluszny was a very good move, Lynch fills a huge need, and Edwards has a very good ceiling.

I think the Panthers did VERY well and so did the 49ers, offhand they were the winners of Day 1 for me. The Raiders got like 7 players so I guess you have to put them (and the Browns) up there too.

Comment

• randy moss to the Pats...wow

Comment

Working...
                                X