Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDOGGIE

UDOGGIE

I would be happy to give you the login info to my account and show you that it is entirely correct...I had a bad weekend and actually had to deposit an additional $900 in my account to play the $1300 on the ML...I will copy and paste from my online account...not that I feel that I have to prove anything to you or anyone else

Transaction Detail

Ticket Number:1464301xxx - 1
    Accepted Date: Nov 14, 2010 04:12 PM- EST
    Graded Date: November 14, 2010 07:47 PM - EST

Wager Status: Won
    Risk: $900.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount: $3,825.00 (USD)
    Amount Paid: $4,725.00 (USD)

Description: Football NFL - 235 Dallas Cowboys +425 for Game

Ticket Number:146396xxx - 1
    Accepted Date: Nov 14, 2010 03:49 PM- EST
    Graded Date: November 14, 2010 07:47 PM - EST

Wager Status: Won
    Risk: $400.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount: $1,700.00 (USD)
    Amount Paid: $2,100.00 (USD)

Description: Football NFL - 235 Dallas Cowboys +425 for Game

Any other questions feel free to ask....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. I saw the claim last night but wasn't going to say anything, but once you seriously try to include it in your record I just have to. You post all the units and reasoning for the early ones, along with the mention that you will be on the Cowboys+pts and moneyline. Rough early going, and a very good call with the Boys su win.....

However, you come back at 8 saying you played the ML for more than what you played any other play? Now you are trying to include it as an actual record? Cmon man
      I am sorry that you have a hard time believing me...oh well, I will be happy to earn the respect of others by what I can do in the future...I am assuming that my transactions are bogus as well...

Comment

The issue isn't weather you actually made the play or not (even though i find it hard to believe you wagered 1300 on a +425 ml), the issue is that on this site we do not include plays in our record (or boast about them) if they weren't posted prior to game time.

As far as I can tell you had 3 plays posted.

MIN -2.5 x5
        TEN pk x3
        HOU pk x3

I don't know what that thing is with the Jets -4 included. Looks like a parlay to me of the above 3 bets + the Jets -4, but with no units specified, and then you count the Jets as a straight bet for 3 units once all is said and done, even though you didn't have a write up for it or a number of units like for the others.

Great call on Dallas/Dallas ml by the way, and if you actually did place that huge bet, then that's great and i'm glad you could collect big, but once again, no units posted, and not even a specification that you actually went ahead and made the play(s), just a post that Dallas was an upset special with a write up to follow, which never followed, nor did any post saying you actually made the bet(s).

See where I'm going with this?

Had the Jets ATS/Dallas ATS/Dallas ML lost, and the other 3 won, it would be easy to say those were just leans and my 3 real plays hit and claim 3-0.

Don't get me wrong, guys who want to participate and especially those who give their thoughts or write ups about why they are choosing a side are definitely welcomed here and actually encouraged to post, there just can't be people fabricating records claiming they dropped 13 units on a +425 ml (or any other play) unless it was specifically posted prior to the start of the game as such.

If people were allowed to keep records like this, no one would have any idea who was doing what because everyone would just make their record whatever they wanted to by posting fabricated units after the games were over.

Comment

Stifler's Mom

I completely understand and I apologize for BOASTING about the plays I apparently didnt make...I will update my record and wont FABRICATE them again...

I didnt realize that I made a major error...however I really and truly apologize for not playing by the rules...

I also apologize to UDOGGIE and I appreciate the clarification....

Comment

Working...
          X