No announcement yet.

Week 15 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game that stands out as too many points to me is.....

Lions +6

These guys have been beasts ATS this year, and they face a team that is starting to get crippled by injuries, and even though they beat Washington it wasn't very impressive at all...This Lions team plays hard week in, week out, and they love to cover the number...

I'm a homer, Eagles + the points, they own the Giants. The Eagles have been solid against the run and G-men will be w/o Steve Smith, Manningham is banged up and Asante coming back to stick Nicks...Giants did a good job on Vick last time, but Eagles still put up 27..
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Good info guys, haven't been around much since the start of the year(get busy and forget to post) but still drop in to get the info. Some leans this week:

SD/SF under 45

Two pretty solid defenses, and one without their star RB. SF is coming off a huge win last week against a terrible Seattle defense, especially on the road. I think they come back to Earth this week offensively. Willis and Spikes will play so that should help stop the running game of SD, and no gates or Crayton throws a small wrench in the passing game.

Texans/Titans over 47.5

Collins looked much better last week throwing the ball, and that should improve against the HOU pass D. Titans can't stop the run to save their lives', so the NFL's leading rusher and TD producer should be able to find some space to work. TEN getting shutout last time may have people leaning to the under, but that was with Rusty Smith and no Kenny Britt.

More to come eventually. Leaning SF +9.5 tonight and the under as I said above. Not sure there yet though.

Comment

SD under
        :thumbs:
        :beerbang:

http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...ade-me-me.html

Comment

I just heard That this Sunday as the Washington Redskins face off against rival Dallas Cowboys.
          Rex Grossman, Washington's second-string QB, will become the starter and will likely remain so for the remainder of the season. Third-string QB John Beck will move up to the second-string position, effectively keeping QB McNabb benched for the remainder of the season.
          Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan has been impressed with the playing style of QB Rex Grossman, so much so that he did not guarantee McNabb a starting spot for the next season.
          Grossman's move, while coming only yesterday, had been written on the wall prior to the move. Increased reps, more leadership responsibilities, and the manner in which coaches have addressed him during the past few weeks have left hints of an upcoming change in the leadership of the team.
          Donovan McNabb is having his worst season since his rookie year. This year alone he has thrown 15 interceptions and could manage only a meager 77.1 QB rating. His play has been shaky and his inability to win games has kept the Redskins out of the playoffs for the 2010 season.
          While McNabb did sign a five year extension with the Redskins, the only things guaranteed in the contract were an extra $3.5 million for the 2010 and the ability to release McNabb after this season.
          The Redskins, currently 5-8, face off against the Cowboys in Dallas this week followed by a trip to Jacksonville and finish the season at home against the New York Giants.
          NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Really Rex Grossman wow grab the boys before the line goes to ten
            NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

I think the line is way high to begin with. I can't justify laying that kind of chalk in this situation. The way McNabb is playing Rex will be an improvement. I'm saying that because I have Cooley in my fantasy league and now that Gates went down, I am probably screwed.
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Any thoughts on NE-14? I think NE covers here considering Rogers is out.

Comment

Originally posted by dman81 View Post
                  Any thoughts on NE-14? I think NE covers here considering Rogers is out.

i am leaning on the under in this game... i think both defenses are gonna cause turn overs in this game... green bay def is 1 of a kind in the nfl the way they do there zones.. neither team will run the ball well here.. clock favors an over but my gut is telling me brady gonna squeak this game out in second half... which i think a 7-6 halftime score...

than again i have not picked the patriots games right all year consistently...
                  NCAAF YTD
                  Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

quick thoughts on other games...

philly wins the division tomorrow in ny

palmer has another good game vs cleveland

miami will run all over buffalo

Collins Career high type day @ home vs houston

jacsonville dethrons the raining champs finally

st louis wins again and moves closer to a playoff game

tb puts a blount object up the middle for another td

arizona makes carolina think lottery

saints prove they are still the champs

atlanta oh boy wins a close one

oakland hangs on late riding their defense over a tim teeboooow game tieing drive

nyj runs the football throws the football and beats the steelers in pitt

gb with out rodgers gonna rely on def too much, brady too good 2nd half makes the difference halftime adjustments

Chicago starts off slow in the first quarter, than getss on track and coasts to a double digit victory over some web guy :thumbs:

thats my story and im sticking to it ha gl everyone this week
                    NCAAF YTD
                    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Do I start Britt or Lance Moore as my 3rd wr???? Or do I start both and bench Fitzgerald with a rookie qb on the road

Comment

I'm on the Rams. Of a road loss in a horrid spot, now playing for the division vs the VChiefs who to me have been less impressive as the season goes on. I think S Jax is going to run all over the chiefs, who's redzone defense has been terrible. I would be on this play if Cassel was healthy as well. Go Bradford

Comment

polamalu out until the playoffs.

Cassel looks like a go

Tebow making first start in Oakland

Comment

Having a tough time believing the Bills win @ Miami. Lee Evans gone will kill the passing game, so Fred jackson will have to play out of his mind. Henne off a terrible performance despite the Fins beating the Jets. I think the Dolphins run wild.... Fins team total o21.5 for me so I can still root the Bills to win

Comment

I think the Patriots line is stupid high, Clay Matthews is playing and they still have a solid defense. Patriots aren't going to blow every team out....

I'm also leaning towards backing jesu..... I mean Tebow. Too many points to lay for a team that just allowed the Jags to run for 200+.

Comment

Working...
                              X