X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin
    started a topic TNF Pick

TNF Pick

My take on the Week 1 TNF game between Dal/TB: https://www.predictem.com/nfl/tnf-pi...ay-buccaneers/

• Kevin
    replied
    Nothing like starting the season off with a bad beat. Fk! THREE turnovers near the goal line. C'mon Jones/Fournette/Godwin. Unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• recovering77
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    I really appreciate that man!

We've always been about quality over quantity. I'm glad you appreciate that. Too many aholes talk smack. We like to have an environment where you're treated like somebody would who is sitting in your living room. Blowhards, sh*theads and goofballs need not apply! lol
    Well at least people are watching and lurking. Even if they're too shy to post. Here's to a new season.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    I really appreciate that man!

We've always been about quality over quantity. I'm glad you appreciate that. Too many aholes talk smack. We like to have an environment where you're treated like somebody would who is sitting in your living room. Blowhards, sh*theads and goofballs need not apply! lol

Leave a comment:

• recovering77
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Looking forward to your takes and greatly appreciate your participation!
    I like to participate in the forum (in this form or another form) that I used when I started 17 years ago. I know you gotta pay for that server space, and you need traffic to attract those advertisers.

I also like this forum because it's a small group of veterans that have been around a while. No fresh blood talking big stuff.

The writeups will probably be more brief in the beginning of the season. Not much to base them on without any games played. Just gotta rely on last year, which is a completely different team in many cases.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Originally posted by recovering77 View Post
    Nice read Kevin. Good luck on the pick!

Not sure what I'm taking this week yet but I'll probably do a writeup. I usually don't do that til later in the season, but I think I'll play small on a weekly basis maybe.
    Looking forward to your takes and greatly appreciate your participation!

Leave a comment:

• recovering77
    replied
    Nice read Kevin. Good luck on the pick!

Not sure what I'm taking this week yet but I'll probably do a writeup. I usually don't do that til later in the season, but I think I'll play small on a weekly basis maybe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X