Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Super Bowl LVI Predictions

I see the Rams winning easily.

The C, RG and RT for Cincy are some of the lowest ranked in football. The Rams have way too many weapons on D, including (4) players that sack the quarterback on a regular basis. I LOVE Von Miller to win the MVP at 35/1. It's not likely, as offensive players usually take honors, however, there's a path to success here!

I heard a lot of talking heads noting Burrow is elusive and can run out of pressure. He won't be able to do that against the Rams. He runs a 4.9 40 yard dash and all of the Rams QB killers are faster. It didn't showup in the Chiefs game because Chris Jones is the only true pressure guy on KC. I can't believe how short football bettors' memories are. Just a few weeks ago, Tennessee sacked Burrow 9 times. The Bengals don't stop the run well and aren't efficient in the secondary either. I feel that this could end up being one of the biggest mismatches in Super Bowl history.

15 Props I'm Betting:
    https://www.predictem.com/nfl/super-...d-predictions/

Good luck!
    Last edited by Kevin; 02-12-2022, 01:27 AM.

Me too Kevin! Burrow might be good against zone defenses, but his averages against man coverage are terrible and the Rams will wreak havoc in his ability to read and complete passes. Can't see Mixon breaking any long runs either.....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X