X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 14 NFL Predictions

YTD: 50-34-1 +15.25

Taking:

Chicago Bears +3. The Lions really struggle to contain rushing qb's. You'd think they'd have figured it out by now, but they haven't. Lions Center Frank Ragnow is out too. That is HUGE. Plus, we get "Road Goff" Go Bears!
    Last edited by Kevin; 12-10-2023, 04:31 AM.

Adding:

Cleveland Browns -2.5. I'm' a glutton for punishment. These clowns kill me all the time and I keep betting them. The Jags are REALLY beat up though.

New York Jets +3.5. Houston loves to throw the ball, which plays right into the Jets strength. I think Houston's defense is a wet paper bag and Zach Wilson can compete against them. The Texans losing Tank Dell is huge and really hurts this team. Jets may not win, but I believe they'll stay within 3.

Buffalo Bills +1. Josh Allen looks like a new man after Dorsey got canned. He's running more which makes this team super dangerous. The Chiefs are missing four key players. They haven't looked right lately either.

Dallas Cowboys -3. The Cowboys are playing great ball and Philadelphia is kind of like the Chiefs. They just dont look right lately. They're getting frustrated and looking to change things up (coach said they need to run more) and I don't think that works for them. For every Eagles strength, the Pokes have an answer. Dallas should have won the last meeting but didn't. I think they get over on Philly today and I dont think it'll be as close as last time. I'm not a huge fan of Dak, but he plays noticibly better at home.

Comment

Adding:

Falcons RB Bijan Robinson to go OVER 71.5 rushing yards (-115)

Bears QB Justin Fields to go OVER 63.5 rushing yards (-115)

Texans WR Nico Collins to go UNDER 66.5 receiving yards (-115)

Indianapolis Colts RB Zack Moss to score a TD (-130)

Ravens RB Gus Bus Edwards to score a TD (+125)

49ers QB Brock Purdy to throw UNDER 0.5 interceptions (-160)

Bills QB Josh Allen to go OVER 33.5 rushing yards (-130)

For reasons why I'm betting these, go here: https://www.predictem.com/nfl/prop-picks/

You can find these exact lines at Bovada here: https://www.predictem.com/out/Bovada

Comment

Love the Bears, Brownies as well….GL
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X