No announcement yet.

2015-16 NFL PICKS🍀

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to add I take a lot of pride in my football plays so whatever you can do to help me out to make everybody happy I'd appreciate it. 🍀

Comment

Originally posted by hardensportspicks View Post
      OK Kevin I just seen this post on football what do you mean by correct lines ?
      He means like Atl -3 when it never went below -6
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Is it against the rules to copy and paste tickets so maybe I can prove 2 U guys that I got the game at -3 (ATL) and that I'm not full of ****?? Really doesn't matter to me but like I said I take a lot of pride in my football plays so if 1 of You referees or monitors or whoever wants to let me know the rules "UMM YEAH THAT BE GREAT" (Office Space) :laughing:

Comment

They are at the top of every section
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Houston-3 (b1)-130:thumbs:

Comment

Is it against the rules to copy and paste tickets so maybe I can prove 2 U guys that I got the game at -3 (ATL) and that I'm not full of ****?? Really doesn't matter to me but like I said I take a lot of pride in my football plays so if 1 of You referees or monitors or whoever wants to let me know the rules "UMM YEAH THAT BE GREAT" (Office Space) :laughing:
              Harden - here's a link to the rules RULES

and I'll quote one of them for you

Do not post a line of your local with your play unless it is the same as the offshore line. Manipulations of lines to make yourself win to look good will not be tolerated. If you have to go wagertracker to get a line, do so. But no more being two or three pts off the real line. I don't care who you are. If your a punk kid trying to be a man, you'll need to go to a punk kid forum, this ain't it.
              Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

That's what I thought
                Thx MeesterMike. My line on Alanta was -5 I bought 2 points which made it -3 at -150..
                People questioned it but I have no reason to lie.
                And everyone knows Dirty Birds blew out H-town anyway, but
                Good info again thank you sir.

Comment

Thanx Mike

Harden, your as dumb as two tards and three embiciles
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

:laughing: YOMONTE
                    I guess H-Town is that bad 0-1 tonight
                    21-9

Comment

To quote the little kid in that movie "Sling Blade" LEAVE, LEAVE. That little kid now plays Lasalle in NCIS New Orleans. LEAVE
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

NFL PLAYS 🏈🍀

CIN-3
                        GB-7(b2)
                        ATL-6
                        ARI-3
                        DEN-3(b1)

Comment

Fading every play except GB. :beerbang:
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL🍀 UNDERDOG 88

Comment

Since some of the public is putting money on Dallas the line on the Dallas game is 8.5 right now I am going to buy 1.5 to make it -7 and go with New England
                              Does everybody understand how that works??

Just to be clear I'm taking New England -7 buying 1.5 points...everybody understand?

Comment

Since some of the public is putting money on Dallas the line on the Dallas game is 8.5 right now I am going to buy 1.5 to make it -7 and go with New England
                                Does everybody understand how that works??

Just to be clear I'm taking New England -7 buying 1.5 points...everybody understand?
                                Harden: Correct me if i am wrong, but this forum should be used to pick games straight up. Anyone can say that they buy points on any line they want too. You are posting your record, without unit totals, therefor your record is flawed if you are buying points.

Just pick the freaking game as the line is, without buying points. If you buy points, then start posting your unit bets.

Does that make sense? :bang::bang::bang:
                                Chris :fire:

Comment

Working...
                                X