• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football Thursday: 8/16

....YTD...12-7-1
    ....YTD...5-7-1 on Sides...7-0 on O/U

Miami (1-0) at Kansas City (0-1)

Miam is 5-5 ATS on Road Games Last 5 Years in Preseason while KC is 6-4 ATS last 5 Years at Home..Preseason KC is 6-0 on the Under Played at Home and Miam is 4-2 Under on Road Last 3 Years...Just some Stats about the Past...I Don't Hold to those too Much..But this One I Do...Coach Edwards is 17-8 SU and 16-9 ATS in Preseason..Quote "When they Turn the Clock on and Keep Score, I Want to Win!"..He Likes to Win..!!..Coach Cameron in 1st Year at Miam (Last 5 Years as San Dieg Off Cord) had the 4th Best Offense Overall in 2006..Likes to Put Points on Board..Miam QB Green is Coming Home after Leaving KC..Now KC with Be Rebuilding looking at a new Starter at QB between 2 Guys Croyle and Huard and RB Johnson ( 1789 Rushing Yards in 2006) will not Play because of Holding Out..Miam is Sitting Out on Def..J Taylor, Z Thomas and K Traylor will be Out...Because Starters will Play more than Usual Preseason Game and D Standouts not Playing like the Over and KC to get the Cover with Edwards Not wanting a 0-2 Start to Preseaon Year at his House...So...

Pic: Kansas City -3

Pic: Miami/Kansas City....Over 33

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL..Thor...like the OVER :beerbang:

Comment

GL Thor:beerbang:

Comment

GL Thor. I'm on the other side though. GL this year.

Comment

GL Thor
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks....BirdsFan..Jpix...Homedawg...Low..Hope ya Had a Good Nite...!!

0-2 Nite...Man KC just has alot of problems..Missed 2 FGs and Could not Punch it into Endzone with INT KC threw in Endzone Hurt KC Side and Over....They need Work and Miami is Not far Behind on the Off Side of Ball...Long Seasons for Them Both Me Thinks...BOL on Friday..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
            Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
            X