No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's NFLX Monday***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's up with the family of squirrels living under that dude's helmet for the bengals....:dunno:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

:party:

LMFAO!

RB next... Norwood, Fred Taylor, Betts & Kevin Jones still around with 3 picks to go...
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

i got stuck with Norwood....you know Fred Taylor will miss 1/2 the season for sure and Kevin jones reminds me of that football game on the metal board that used to vibrate...all the little men just ran into one another at the line of scrimmage and went around in circles.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

At the risk of potentially screwing myself for only having 2 rbs with 8th round coming up, I took Calvin Johnson. Who the hell will the db's cover? Roy. Gimme Calvin 1 on one with most of the db's in the league, I don't care if he's a rookie. Kid's gonna be a HOF, mark my words. I'm hoping Norwood is still around as he faces 2 weak run D's when my other 2 rbs are on bye.... I have a feeling he'll be there as guys are grabbing te's & kickers already.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            I'm hoping Norwood is still around as he faces 2 weak run D's when my other 2 rbs are on bye....

Paid off as I grabbed Norwood 8th round- passed on Chester Taylor because of scheduling. I would have to start him @ Chicago, while Norwood gets Houston & GB @ home :thumbs:

Comment

smart drafting there with norwood. i also drafted him in one of my leagues. Dunn is showing his age anyway. norwood should get the bulk of the work by mid season

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                smart drafting there with norwood. i also drafted him in one of my leagues. Dunn is showing his age anyway. norwood should get the bulk of the work by mid season
                hope so. :beerbang:
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Kevin Jones might still end up on the PUP list.

And you do realized that Calvin Johnson is a LION. My general rule of thumb is never to have any Lions on my teams. GL!

Comment

2-0 +3.65 units

Final draft roster....

QB- Eli
                    QB- Big Ben
                    RB- Gore
                    RB-McAllister
                    RB-Norwood
                    RB- Droughns
                    WR- Fitzgerald
                    WR- Driver
                    WR- Calvin Johnson
                    WR- Kennison
                    WR- Reggie Williams
                    WR-Randle El
                    TE- Gates
                    TE- LJ Smith
                    K- Akers
                    Def- Ravens

I like it... took some risks, but hopefully it pans out :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                      And you do realized that Calvin Johnson is a LION. My general rule of thumb is never to have any Lions on my teams. GL!
                      Yeah, in hindsight I probably should have went with a proven WR, but I felt I already have that with Driver/Fitzgerald, & Martz will throw all day. With Roy likely to draw the double coverage, he can be an instant impact. I hope :thumbs:

Comment

reggie williams is on the inside track to being cut... might want to drop him and pick up dennis northcutt... he's slated to be their #1 WR this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                          Yeah, in hindsight I probably should have went with a proven WR, but I felt I already have that with Driver/Fitzgerald, & Martz will throw all day. With Roy likely to draw the double coverage, he can be an instant impact. I hope :thumbs:

I hope Calvin has great year. It's just hard being a Lions fan. lol! With the Martz's offense and Detroit's defense there could be a lot of 60 pt games with the Lions this year.:nuts:

Your team looks decent to me, good luck!

Comment

Working...
                          X