• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADD: MNF Totals

Baltimore at Cincinnati
    Pic: Baltimore/Cincinnati...Over 40

Arizona at San Francisco
    Pic: Arizona/San Francisco...Under 46

Hope Everyone has a Great Nite of Football....!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL with zona, Im on the other side in the other game

Comment

Thanks...Flmmkrz....Thanks..Strange Game to Say the Least...???....Just Plain Crazy...:nuts:

Well Looks Like a 3-0-1 Nite for Double Header MNF....Congrats$$ to All on Cinny and Over and Arizona (IF ya had 3 1/2) and the Under...Congrats$$

1st Week of NFL....11-2-2...Good Start ..Just Hope All the Weekends are this Good to Me..Hope All Here had a Great Nite..and BOL Next Week..:glass:

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Great start Thor...Keep it up next weekend
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Nice job Thor, That's why I always value your opinion!:thx: :wave:
            NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Awesome Job!!!!

Say hello to the twins for me:beer2:

Comment

Thanks...GalmblinMan03...Ming the Merciless...Larry...Thanks...!!

GamblinMan03..Thanks..Got Off to Lucky Start...GL to ya..!!

Ming the Merciless...Thanks...Really Means alot...GL to Ya..!!

Larry...Thanks...Twins say they Miss You and Want you to come By Sometime...GL to Ya..!!

BOL to All Here and My the Hope you All have a Great 2nd Week..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                X