No announcement yet.

JML NHL Thursday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol....think personafied had OTT for 1 large??.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yup...bad early games for me so far. Fla loses the lead, getting smoked in the 3rd. NJ loses their lead, and gets beat late as well. Leafs spend the whole 3rd in the box and lose late. Whatya do...

Preds look like an easy cash...need Minny, STL & Calgary to play well to save my night!
      Flames game starting...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        lol....think personafied had OTT for 1 large??.....
        Once they won, he probably did! lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Once they won, he probably did! lol
          :ohman: ....that is just classic....some guy will have like 14 college football plays and goes 3-11 and he will come in and say...thanks for the winner, tailed you on that one (lmao...like how did he decide to pick that tail out of the 14 plays) and parlayed that with 9 other things that won........:laughing:

Comment

Flyers looking good early....leading 2-0...maybe it's their cup year? :beer2:

Comment

not feeling STL tonight.....i think i forced that play......i mean PHX is going to win some games this year and most of them will probably be at home vs. teams like STL.......that is a game that probably should have been left alone....

lmao......from 107 to 57 to 107 points......lol

Comment

Yeah...but hopefully STL pulls it out. Doesn't look like a good night.

Switched to the Daily Show. Very funny tonight. I can't believe Bush veteod that poor kids health Insurance bill. "he's gone from Nixon to Monty Burns". LMAO!

Ducks tomorrow....maybe Washington....thats about it....

GL....I'm done....

Comment

Working...
                X