No announcement yet.

NHLRS No more totals Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJD 0-3 on the PP to start is a good sign....3 penalties in 10 mins, not a good one lol....
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
      NJD 0-3 on the PP to start is a good sign....3 penalties in 10 mins, not a good one lol....
      typical NJD/PHI game......hopefully they can wear NJD down in the last half of the game.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Dont have the game on TV but it seems Flyers are getting dominated shot wise in the first...15-2

What is going on in this game?
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          Dont have the game on TV but it seems Flyers are getting dominated shot wise in the first...15-2

What is going on in this game?
          NJD was on the PP for the entire period...they had like 7 minutes of PP time....PHI has been great on the PK but sloppy otherwise.....good news to come out 0-0 the way that first period went......:thumbs:

Comment

Man, with 15+ shots flying at Biron you would think one could squeak past for me to help my over LMAO :bang:

But I just realized the game was on HDNET and I'll be flipping back between that at the USF game.

Comment

1-0:beerbang:

Comment

1-0:beerbang:
                2-0...:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  2-0...:beerbang:
                  3-0 :beerbang:

Comment

it's over......FLA by DD....

Comment

Starting the home stand with two shutouts is pretty nice:thumbs:

Comment

Starting the home stand with two shutouts is pretty nice:thumbs:
                        :beerbang: :beerbang: ......gagne is on my fantasy team and he has ZERO points on the stand, though.....:bang:

Comment

FLA got a little of their own tonight......:beerbang: :beerbang:

now if i had only sacked up and played ATL....:bang:

Comment

FLA got a little of their own tonight......:beerbang: :beerbang:

now if i had only sacked up and played ATL....:bang:
                            yes they did, nice hit with the Leafs.... I was thinking the same thing about the ATL game, very fishy line, you figure with the overvalued NYR the line would have opened at -160

FLyers looked good after the 1st period penalty fest, seemed a little frustrated in the 1st with the Devils style of play, but they really came to play in the last 2 periods.... I have been very very impressed with the play of Mike Richards so far and the same goes for Martin Biron....Breiere using his speed to set up a lot of plays, Gagne is going to be lighting things up soon Im thinking, but anyways a win is a win and its good that we are getting things going, real test SAturday vs Carolina
                            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                              yes they did, nice hit with the Leafs.... I was thinking the same thing about the ATL game, very fishy line, you figure with the overvalued NYR the line would have opened at -160

FLyers looked good after the 1st period penalty fest, seemed a little frustrated in the 1st with the Devils style of play, but they really came to play in the last 2 periods.... I have been very very impressed with the play of Mike Richards so far and the same goes for Martin Biron....Breiere using his speed to set up a lot of plays, Gagne is going to be lighting things up soon Im thinking, but anyways a win is a win and its good that we are getting things going, real test SAturday vs Carolina
                              yeah, that is going to be tough on SAT

and fishy lines are now 4-0 this year with EDM over SAN, CAL over DAL, NYR over WAS and ATL over NYR...............i have been on 2 of them and chickened out on the other 2. i am going to just start playing them no matter what.
                              Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-18-2007, 10:54 PM.

Comment

unfreeking real....3-1 final and i get a 3 goal 1st P from 2 teams that never score in the 1st and never allow any 1P goals.....:laughing: ...totals and i don't get along....

TOR -120.............freeking spite play. A-hole Panthers left with basically what amounts to 6.5Units of my money and i want it back. TOR has been scoring in bunches and if FLA can leave with 2 wins in Montreal and Toronto on the road, then freeking sign 'em up for the Cup. TOR is the highest scoring team or at least one of them, in the league so far. Hopefully they can get something past Vokoun tonight.

i love the PHI/NJD over tonight, but i am not posting it as an official play......:puke: ......i don't want to ruin anyone else's play who might be on the same side.

GL to everyone!
                                :thx:

Comment

Working...
                                X