NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    you think penner is going to do anything for EDM this year? debating dropping him in fantasy league......
    I never thought he would, he's so inconsistant. He reminds of me Bert when its non contract year or there's nothign to prove. He can dominate when he wants to play or be useless when he decides not to skate hard. He'll get all the pp time so if anyones getting points on the oil he'll prolly be one of the ones to get the points.

Comment

fawk yeah leafs take the lead with less than 30 seconds left

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        fawk yeah leafs take the lead with less than 30 seconds left
        justice.....:beerbang: :beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          justice.....:beerbang: :beerbang:
          at last :beerbang:

Adding:

Wings + 120 x 1 unit

Comment

I never thought he would, he's so inconsistant. He reminds of me Bert when its non contract year or there's nothign to prove. He can dominate when he wants to play or be useless when he decides not to skate hard. He'll get all the pp time so if anyones getting points on the oil he'll prolly be one of the ones to get the points.
            Penner is the most overpaid player in the NHL. And we gave up 3 picks for him?? :puke:

Comment

also adding wings/sharks o 5 @ - 120 to win 1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                Penner is the most overpaid player in the NHL. And we gave up 3 picks for him?? :puke:
                i recall saying that when they signed him....lol...

and nice of Souray to go and get himself shelved for 4 weeks by fighting...that should help the oilcan....:puke:

Comment

i used to get about 10-15 Kings games a year in the pre pre pre season ticket sale where you were basically buying season seat type seats (had the seasonticket holder presale password..lol). i didn't buy any this year. i don't see how that organization can look their season ticket holders in the eyes with that **** they put out there. i mean seriously, handzus and that other chump kyle freeking calder (on his like 400th team in 2 years) are your big offseason signings....to go along with scott thornton, old man blake, brad stuart....freeking Tom Preissing who is on his 3rd team in 3 years for a reason.....they have like 3 good young guys and that's it. that is just awful......i used to pull for them as my western conference team, but if they don't care i don't care is the way i look at it. Roenick a couple years ago?? their front office leadership is just awful...i feel bad for kings season ticket holders

Comment

yesterday sucked, dallas' late goal sunk my u2.5 team total as you knew they weren't going to lose in shootout and then the 2-2 going into extra time made my u5 a push. From a profitable day to a down day with just 1 minute remaining in a game. Anyway on to today:

Bolts + 105 x 2 units LOSS - 2 units

traditionally a bad spot for a team when they're playing their first home game after a road trip, especially since it was a western swing for boston.

Leafs -119 to win 2 units WIN + 2 units
                    Leafs -1.5 @ + 225 x .5 unit LOSS - .5 units

I still don't like the panthers on the road unless its a favorable spot and the panthers haven't impressed me with their play up front as they've ridden Vokoun to 3 straight and they wont have that luxury tonight as he's riding the pine. Anderson has been solid as a back up but the leafs will put up a solid effort in their building tonight and Toskala despite the results hasnt been as bad as his numbers indicate so I expect a better result against an offense that is lacking the punch that the sens, canes and pens were able to generate.

Flames -191 to win 1.5 unit WIN + 1.5 unit
                    Flames -1.5 @ + 155 x .5 unit LOSS -.5 unit

Unlike above where I faded the bruins on the return from a roadie I am taking the team off a road trip returning home in this one. Kings are yet to impress me and catching a wild team that was undefeated, playing 3 in 4 in LA towards the end of minnys road trip was just a good spot for the kings to catch the wild. The flames may have been vulnerable themselves here if they had held the lead over the avs but blowing that game in the way that they did I cannot see them laying an egg in their own yard against a bottom feeder, it'd be unacceptable. Better team, better tender, at home looking to make up for a game they let get away. Tonights not the night they overlook a bad team.

Oil + 106 x 2 unit WIN + 2.12 units

2 very rested teams going in this one so this one so for me it just comes down to which is the better team here. In nearly every way thats the oil to me. Dogs will fight in nearly every home game and they'll catch some good teams taking them lightly but this isn't a good oil team that'll overlook them. 2 lesser teams going at it, with no edge with rest travel etc just home ice I'll take my chance with the more talented squad almost every time in this spot.

GL everyone
                    Wings o5 win + 1 unit
                    Wings ml wins + 1.2 unit

5-3, +4.82 units

Comment

Working...
                    X