No announcement yet.

Ang's NHL <<Thursday>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gl tonight ANG!! like the Isles, Flames, and Leafs plays!!
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Not looking like a good night...

Devils can't score. Rangers get embarrassed.

And freaking Calgary again! I fade them on the road...they win like crazy...then I tail them when they get home and their down 2-0 to LA???? :bang:

Comment

we got one back ang, now we just need them to start skating

Comment

flames outta their slumber, 2-2, now to take the lead and not look back

Comment

FYI, fishy lines now 4-0 this year......EDM over SAN, NYR over WAS, ATL over NYR and CAL over DAL............im telling you guys, these games where the oddsmaker sets a strange line usually tell you which way to go. i am just too chicken to have played ATL tonight...i am playing them from now on no matter what. you will end up on the right side more than the wrong side.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              FYI, fishy lines now 4-0 this year......EDM over SAN, NYR over WAS, ATL over NYR and CAL over DAL............im telling you guys, these games where the oddsmaker sets a strange line usually tell you which way to go. i am just too chicken to have played ATL tonight...i am playing them from now on no matter what. you will end up on the right side more than the wrong side.
              agreed, I'll be doing the same. We'll force each other not to puss out ff

and 3-2 flames

Comment

sucks they couldn't get an EN goal for you seeing LAK pulled the goaltender with like 2 minutes left......oh well....

Comment

Dustin Penner may be the worst signing for the money in hockey in ages. Wow is he stinking up the joint.....zero shots on goal tonight and has 2 points in what, 6 games. You can't give a guy that kind of money and have him be "one of the guys". He may pan out down the road, but he sure isn't doing anything now. I feel bad for oilcan fans. Out of their top 2 freeagent signings...one gets in a fight and is out 4 weeks, the other is invisible.

Comment

Working...
                  X