Friday Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    wow....i am vowing not to play stuff over about -130 to -140 because losing a -210 game just wrecks the wallet....but dang am i tempted to play BUF today. CBJ coming off an OT game which they lost, they are not the same team on the road as they are at home and BUF leaving for a good size roadie after this one. Just think they get it done....i may sack up and play the -1 1/2......

from a handicapping angle, anyone see a reason why they wouldn't want BUF?? (other than the juice which is a personal decision not a handicap of the game).
    Gotta play the Sabres tonight. Rested, fast superior team, with the better 'tender. I'll lay the juice. **** it.

Also looking at flm's 'nuckers....god help me, but LA has serious goalie issues...and Vancouver, well...doesn't.

Comment

I'm going with the Hurricanes tonight. I think they are back on a mission again this year. Ward has been playing great and the Canes simply have more offensive weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by jd08 View Post
        I'm going with the Hurricanes tonight. I think they are back on a mission again this year. Ward has been playing great and the Canes simply have more offensive weapons.
        im with you on that. canes for sure.
        NHL Betting 09-10
        18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

I havent locked in anything yet but here's my thoughts and leans...

Canes/pens - could go either way, the pens offense looks back on track yet Ward is playing great while Fleury has been awful. Too tough to call but i'd rather get + odds than lay the chalk here if I had to choose.

Jackets/Sabres - I think the jackets might surprise and keep this closer than the sabres would like. The isles played the sabres tough cause they played solid defensivly, the jackets will do the same and the sabres make enough mistakes on defense to give the jackets some chances. Canucks last year played the sabres very tough with Sabourin in cause they clamped everything down. 4 games with the devils last year and it was a 2-2 split with with each game decided by a goal. They lost 5-1 to the wild. Sabres will battle thru the physical play, they'll skate with anybody but trap em and they seem to have troubles. Might be worth the play on the +1.5 and a small dabble on the ml for me on the jackets.

Avs/Hawks - Another +1.5er and ml dabble possibility on the dog. I don't like the avs as much away from home and the hawks are playing everybody tough these days. As ff said for a team struggling on offense what better team to get in than the avs.

Kings/Nucks - Crow got his team up to play us last year so while I think we win I don't want to lay that much chalk. -1.5 is always iffy with us so if anything I'll play the -.5 regulation and watch them do as they usually do and let a bad team stay close to the final whistle and take their 2-1 win on the back of Loooooouuuuuuuuuu.

Comment

They call Crawford, "Crow'? lol
            I'll give Canucks fans this....they lead the league in retarded nicknames. lol

"nuckers" head coach, "Crow". :laughing:

I might back your boys tonight, flm! :thumbs:
            GL!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              They call Crawford, "Crow'? lol
              I'll give Canucks fans this....they lead the league in retarded nicknames. lol

"nuckers" head coach, "Crow". :laughing:

I might back your boys tonight, flm! :thumbs:
              GL!
              lol give us some credit I believe that started in Colorado.

Nuckers is all us tho :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X