X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday >>>

YTD: 15-25, -14.96 Units

Flyers +102 vs Panthers - 1 Unit

Looking for something to play on the Canucks/Wings game, as it is a TV game tonight on TSN. Detroit a good home team, but nuckers playing well on the road this year. Wings the better team, but I can't lay -190 against Luongo, despite his slow start. Vancouver did win 2 games in Detroit last year, which is unheard of. The only side I can see playing is a huge Canucks dog line. Luongo and Hasek have gotten out to slow starts, and Detroit is the highest scoring team in the league, so maybe the over 5 is the play??

Anyone have an angle on this game?

Just because it's on TV doesn't mean the game it worth a bet. :thumbs:

Now if you're simply going for entertainment value then bet the OVER.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      YTD: 15-25, -14.96 Units

Flyers +102 vs Panthers - 1 Unit

Looking for something to play on the Canucks/Wings game, as it is a TV game tonight on TSN. Detroit a good home team, but nuckers playing well on the road this year. Wings the better team, but I can't lay -190 against Luongo, despite his slow start. Vancouver did win 2 games in Detroit last year, which is unheard of. The only side I can see playing is a huge Canucks dog line. Luongo and Hasek have gotten out to slow starts, and Detroit is the highest scoring team in the league, so maybe the over 5 is the play??

Anyone have an angle on this game?
      Vancouver +1.5?

Comment

Det coming off 4 game trip out west. Don't know about hockey but teams in other sports seem to lay an egg in their first game back home after trips like that. :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
          Det coming off 4 game trip out west. Don't know about hockey but teams in other sports seem to lay an egg in their first game back home after trips like that. :dunno:
          Great point Larry...thanks.

Ang...yeah, I never usually use the PL with the dog...I hate essentially taking the underdog, and the team less likely to win at -180...especially with the empty net in play...I don't think I have ever played a +1.5 goal wager that I can remember. But on the same level, a regulation +0.5 line couldbe an option at +110.

We'll see what flm says about his team tonight, then I'll decide... :thumbs:

Comment

GL JML, I've been searching for a reason to play VAN or the under but I can't justify either one. The 'Nucks haven't been playing the best D lately and Detroit can fill up the net in a hurry. Good luck with whichever side your coin ends up on :thumbs: :beer2:

Comment

gl jml

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post

when the home team has 3+ days off that theory usually goes out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Great point Larry...thanks.

Ang...yeah, I never usually use the PL with the dog...I hate essentially taking the underdog, and the team less likely to win at -180...especially with the empty net in play...I don't think I have ever played a +1.5 goal wager that I can remember. But on the same level, a regulation +0.5 line couldbe an option at +110.

We'll see what flm says about his team tonight, then I'll decide... :thumbs:
                  I've played the +1.5 twice this year...won one of them, lost the other because of an empty netter. Very frustrating... :bang:

Those EN's never come when you need them but always find a way to screw you. Unless your name is JML and you had the over 5.5 in the Avs/Oilers game last night... :puke:

Comment

LOL...yeah, ANG...I was watching that Oiler game live...knew I needed the EN....once Hemsky, then Hannan took those late penalties, I knew I had a good chance because of less skaters on the ice. He almost missed the open net too....off the post and in, lol!

Adding...

Capitals -119
                    vs Bolts
                    Denis blows...

Canucks +173 vs Wings
                    Decided Luongo is worth a shot...

1 Unit Each

Comment

gl jml, will likely join you for a small play on the nucks.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                        gl jml, will likely join you for a small play on the nucks.
                        atta boy...lol! :beerbang:

Comment

luv the flyers play... just dont see how the panthers can stay in this one...

bol

(tough start to the pools this year eh!)

hearing some rumors about kaberle may be leaving on a jet plane, trade... dumbest thing i've heard yet, he's prolly the best defenceman we have... hear anything like that yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Romes View Post
                            luv the flyers play... just dont see how the panthers can stay in this one...

bol

(tough start to the pools this year eh!)

hearing some rumors about kaberle may be leaving on a jet plane, trade... dumbest thing i've heard yet, he's prolly the best defenceman we have... hear anything like that yet?
                            I've heard rumblings to that, heard possibly in a deal for Hossa. That would be a coup for the leafs is they could pull something like that

Comment

ya that would be alright... but we need to work on the defence... thats where they are having the biggest problem...

Comment

Working...
                              X