No announcement yet.

NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we got it flmrrz......PHI hangs on. SAN kills off a 1:30 2 manner for CBJ.....they are the NYR of the west.....lots of talent but it doesn't fit together apparently.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      Locked in a few and may add to these as tomorrow goes on...

Flyers -102 to win in regulation to win 1 unit ( ot means push ) WIN + 1 unit

If the flyers are to win here they'll do it in regulation, if this goes to ot or shootout that gives the bruins the edge and I want no part of it. The bruins shouldn't have the firepower to keep up with the flyers and they dont have the defensive depth to stop them.

Blues -.5 regulation + 108 x 1 unit WIN + 1.08 units

Caps off a tough game with my nucks tonight and playing 3 in 4 with some travel thrown in. Meanwhile the blues off a shutout loss to the jackets looking to rebound in a building they've played well in this year. The blues should be the fresher team and their defensive style should make it another tough night for the caps. If this plays out as it should the blues won't need to get close to extra time, if it goes to extra time I think the caps take it so might as well avoid the chalk.

Stars -154 to win 2 units WIN + 2 units

Eating chalk here as if this goes to extra time the edge goes to the stars as they have had overwhelming success with ot and shootouts. Dogs got their big win over the duckies but this stars team is another animal. They don't have the cup hangover, they are well coached, disciplined in their style and full of vets who know how to get the job done on the road. The dogs just dont have the talent level in this one to keep pace.

I locked in the panthers at + 125 but im not sure if im keeping that one yet. I dont like their 3 in 4 spot and b2b but I dont like the preds at all so this one will depend on if Vokoun goes again. I find the line a little fishy as well, all the other teams are on the -140s+ against a team playing 3 in 4 but the preds have a decent home record, panthers road record sucks and they are playing 3 in 4, why such a low open?

Still looking at some of the other lines

GL everyone
      3-0, +4.08 units

Comment

Working...
      X