Clear All

GL guys, with ya on the Leafs!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

good luck today FF any view on the Ducks today?

Comment

GL FF, Im sittin it out tonight. Just an absolute awful card today, cant find an edge anywhere. Almost tempted to take the dogs across the board today as it should turn a profit. Have to figure that almost every game has a live dog in it. Even the wings aren't a team you could back comfortably.

Comment

akt, JB- THX!....

gsad- there are 2 games that there is no way you can play without guessing...1 is the Ducks game and the other is the blues game. Neither ANA or SAN have shown any consistency at home, on the road...doesn't matter. Leave it alone. ANA has lost 6 of 8 and SAN has real issues this year i think. CHI/STL are dead even, IMO and neither team has shown any consistency and there isn't a big enough incentive to take either side as it is virtuall a PK. The only game i liked at all today was TOR.

flmrrz- THX!...i am with you on that sentiment. I don't know why i am playing TOR as they always let me down, but i don't like BUF offensively and i am hoping for a spark from those guys returning from injuries for TOR and getting them at +130 is good enough value. I wouldn't play them if it got steamed down to +105 or so. but their goaltending and D is so bad, it may not make a difference. I agree, though, awful card. If anyone plays the ANA/SAN or CHI/STL games they are just guessing.

GL to everyone!
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-09-2007, 04:48 PM.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL FF :beerbang:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

if you think theres another game like the philly and new jersey game, let me know that you think is a good deal.
              NHL Betting 09-10
              18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

wooooohooooooooo......mark it down....i won a game involving the leafs.....

1-0 +2.6Units...........been a great last couple weeks for sure...

GL to everyone!

Comment

you were spot on that Duck/Shark game a real toss up!

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                    you were spot on that Duck/Shark game a real toss up!
                    just 2 teams not playing very well right now and the thing basically came down to a coin flip which is all a shoot out really is. there was no way to handicap that game and land on a correct side. SAN had the lead for a lot of the game and ANA never led one time in 65 minutes...they got lucky in a shoot out...........:thumbs:....those are games to stay clear of IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      wooooohooooooooo......mark it down....i won a game involving the leafs.....

1-0 +2.6Units...........been a great last couple weeks for sure...

GL to everyone!

Bullhorn?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        Bullhorn?
                        :beerbang: ....you're dang right.....i won a leafs game and i'm coming back in another game involving them today.....:laughing:

Comment

Working...
                        X