JML Friday Night Elbows >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sundin.....:beerbang: ...you guys don't deserve Sundin BTW....lol

another DET penalty......refs keeping CBJ in this one.....still a shot....only 2-1

PP coming for TOR....lets bag one for 3-0....really need one here...it would be key

dang it...stinking penalty on TOR now for too many men.....HUGE pk coming up here w/10 left....wish the game was on....

this DET game is a joke with all the penalties on DET.....7 on DET and 4 on CBJ

big PK for TOR right there.....dang, up 2-0 with 8 left with TOR is about as uncomfortable as it gets.....please don't pull a "TOR" on me....and as soon as i say that they do....penalty on stupid Kaberle....woohooo.....

penalties 5-2 in favor of BUF.........would be nice to see that even up at some point.....though, i doubt it....
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-09-2007, 09:46 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Leafs :beerbang:

Heading to the bar....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Leafs :beerbang:

Heading to the bar....

leafs.......:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          leafs.......:beerbang:
          wow...did i just do that.....:ohman:

Comment

CBJ just got their lunch packed big time by DET tonight....i guess that is what i was trying to say about playing CBJ.....you're asking for it by stepping in front of DET right now especially when they are at home.....i will be looking for a spot to go against them soon, but i didn't think tonight was one of those......

trying to decide if i want to play COL.....

Comment

Working...
            X