No announcement yet.

NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flyers - Those are two good examples as well. I always make comments to people wearing jerseys of other teams too. The fans having their own names on the back or their jerseys crack me up too, but not to the extent of the other things we've mentioned. Players often switch teams constantly, and most people probably can't afford, or don't way to pay, for a new jersey every couple years. The Devils fans though have no excuse because they what will be a near 20 year player in Brodeur there by the time it's all said and done.

What cracks me up and I saw last night are the people who have jerseys without real players names, without their own last names, but with "Stanley cup champs 95" or "Rangers suck" or something on the back. Saw a bunch of things of that nature.

Most creative ones I saw last night were the old Gomez 23 jerseys with a money sign taped over the 'Z' so it read "GOME$". Others just taped "CLARKSON" over the back of their 23 jerseys.

Comment

I had a friend who had a jersey for our favourite CFL team, who were perennial losers with the name "Next Year". lol!

Comment

I agree with everything you said cuse.I was at the game last night .I actually sat in a suite very sweet it was.I gotta tell ya though there sure were alot of ******* ranger fans there looking to start trouble.I am glad me and a buddy sat where we sat might have been a tough night in the regular stands.To me it was one of the most embarassing nights in my devil fandom.The ranger fans ruled that arena last night.It was rough to take.

Comment

Working...
        X