No announcement yet.

NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

outshooting CHI 38-14 and it's tied at 3.......wayyyyy too many games i have been on the right side with a bad result......break time....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

LMFAO...........ANOTHER SHG.....this is a joke....i lose 1-0 last night on a SHG which was a big enough joke, but now i am going to probably lose another game in which i outshoot the other side like 40-15 and lose on 3 Fking SHG's......

oyyyvayyy...sometimes it's time to step away and this is time i think....

Comment

Wow Matt, I watched the Wings game, what a joke. Completely out played Chicago, had one stretch where there was no whistle for 10 min, and it looked like a Detroit power play.
        Unbelievable that they can't beat Chicago. By the way Hasek looks like ****, too old, he's done imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
          Wow Matt, I watched the Wings game, what a joke. Completely out played Chicago, had one stretch where there was no whistle for 10 min, and it looked like a Detroit power play.
          Unbelievable that they can't beat Chicago. By the way Hasek looks like ****, too old, he's done imho.
          lmao...dude- i have had some rotten luck the past 5 days or so........i can't believe that they gave up 3 shorthanded goals.......Hasek does look like ****, but still, when you dominate someone like that, you should at least get the W....i mean a W and i push that thing.......Williams wasn't in the lineup for CHI tonight and he had been one of their best players the past 2 weeks...i mean come on.....

Comment

sharp with the third period hat trick. 16 total shots, what a game.

Comment

i think i am done. i lost another 27 dollars tonight. i cant win anymore
              NHL Betting 09-10
              18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Working...
              X