No announcement yet.

NHLRS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ovechkin signs a 124 million dollar deal today. Wow. Definitely a top 5 league talent, but good luck building a team around him, Washington!

Those 5000 fans they get into Caps games will be paying 20 dollars per hot dog to pay for Alexander the great in the coming seasons.....lol!

Comment

Flyers blow :puke:

Holweig scores??

Are we serious....we are both backing our teams, on the same night?
      We're doomed...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Ovechkin signs a 124 million dollar deal today. Wow. Definitely a top 5 league talent, but good luck building a team around him, Washington!

Those 5000 fans they get into Caps games will be paying 20 dollars per hot dog to pay for Alexander the great in the coming seasons.....lol!
        lmao...completely agree.....the whole hang up was that they had explained to Ovechkin and his agent that they couldn't give him complete Max money and put a team around him. Guess he didn't care.....but when they stink in a couple years...you will hear him whining about nobody around him and wanting out.....

on a side note.....congrats to those on the NYR tonight......PHI is flat tonight and the NYR are buzzing.....i swear Briere is just another player for PHI....he really isn't worth all that money....good player but not a great player.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

EDM -115.....screw it.....

have a bad feeling about tonight.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

wow 2-0 now on 2 goals by Hollowleg.........PHI just mails it in half the time and this is one of them........Richards and Briere have been horse**** the last 5-7 games....Richards is fading and quickly turning into last year's Richards...no points in 5 straight

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              lmao...completely agree.....the whole hang up was that they had explained to Ovechkin and his agent that they couldn't give him complete Max money and put a team around him. Guess he didn't care.....but when they stink in a couple years...you will hear him whining about nobody around him and wanting out.....
              Funny thing is, Ovechkin doesn't even have an agent! lol. Keeps all the 124 as his negotiated everything all by himself.

That's why Crosby taking 1.2 million per year less, so the Pens could have a chance to sign more young guys, says alot about his character. I mean these guys are going to make 100 million+ over their careers regardless...wouldn't you want to win for 7.5 million per year instead of losing for 9?? I would.

Comment

Funny thing is, Ovechkin doesn't even have an agent! lol. Keeps all the 124 as his negotiated everything all by himself.

That's why Crosby taking 1.2 million per year less, so the Pens could have a chance to sign more young guys, says alot about his character. I mean these guys are going to make 100 million+ over their careers regardless...wouldn't you want to win for 7.5 million per year instead of losing for 9?? I would.
                i thought he had a family member representing him.....i swear his mom was his agent....not joking.......

i agree on Crosby

Comment

wow 2-0 now on 2 goals by Hollowleg.........
                  :laughing: When things go bad they go bad.

We'll take Richards! Mcabe and Blake for Briere and Richards?:dunno: Get it done, FF...

Comment

i thought he had a family member representing him.....i swear his mom was his agent....not joking.......
                    yeah...might be something like that....I remember hearing that too at one point....But his family keeps it all 124 I guess is the point. They just said on TSN when they broke the news, that he negotiated it himself, but I think you're right. They musta meant family. Agents usually get 3-5%, so he saved himself 6 million bucks! (note to self....become an agent! lol)

Comment

yeah...might be something like that....I remember hearing that too at one point....But his family keeps it all 124 I guess is the point. They just said on TSN when they broke the news, that he negotiated it himself, but I think you're right. They musta meant family. Agents usually get 3-5%, so he saved himself 6 million bucks! (note to self....become an agent! lol)
                      yeah, he keeps it all, unless his mom takes her share.......:laughing: .....i honestly don't understand why more guys don't negotiate for themselves and then just pay a lawyer to look over all the miniscule print from a "legal standpoint" to make sure all is as supposed to be....what in the world do you need some clown in there doing what you could do and getting 5% of your contract with your best interest "questionably" in mind

not sure if it has been the revolving door of injuries on PHI, or what, but the same 3 guys never skate together from game to game........

PHI PP is ass today......:puke:

Comment

unless his mom takes her share......
                        Vodka, Cabbage, and Pierogies can't cost that much!! :beer2:

Comment

lmao....Hartnell with the hat trick....makes up for Hollowlegs 2 goals....

wow.....EDM out to a 2-0 lead.......hopefully that holds up though it just wrecked any chances AGAIN of winning any goaltending categories. Every week i play a guy who last week had a 7.00 GAA and the following week has a 9.00 GAA, but the week he plays me it's 1.20.....lmao...doesn't matter anyway as MM is doing that already this week.....probably hang a SO on me too......

Comment

I'm also looking hard at the Habs as well for some reason...
                            I forgot about them! :bang:

Oilers :beerbang:

Comment

I forgot about them! :bang:

almost too many games today to be honest. i hate the NHL schedule....14 games, 1 game, 10 games, 2 games, 14 games......can't they spread the dang thing out a little better......

scrub line shoots, scrub line scores seems to be the theme of tonight.......check out EDM 2nd goal scorers and tell me if you've heard of any of them.....

Comment

Sens :beerbang:

Blues :beerbang:

Leafs (lol) :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X