NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
    GL. I would say that I hope you win but we share some of the same plays, so you'll need a miracle :thumbs:
    wsox- THX!...yeah i noticed you played a couple of those....all i can say is...you're due....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

3-2 +3Units so far......can't believe i got scored on with 68 seconds left and then lost the BUF game in a SO...up 2-0 and cruising...:bang:

why do i get the feeling TOR screws me again tonight......actually this should be interesting...JML on TOR and me on SAN Over3.....i would love to lay money TOR loses 2-1......:laughing:......

Comment

FF, I'm smelling an empty netter to blow the +1.5 and cover you o3. :gulp:

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
          FF, I'm smelling an empty netter to blow the +1.5 and cover you o3. :gulp:
          you jinxed it.....:bang:......lol..dang it RJP

good day today....still bummed about that BUF game.....

3-2-1 +3Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

Hey just be happy you got your push. ;) A 4 goal period woulda killed me. :p

OK, not really, but it would have been a bad beat. :)

Comment

Hey just be happy you got your push. ;) A 4 goal period woulda killed me. :p

OK, not really, but it would have been a bad beat. :)
              i was just giving you some ****....it really would have been nice if SAN had gotten going earlier than the 3P.......i'll take the push and a decent day.....:thumbs: ...would have been a bad beat for TOR bettors but then again, anyone betting on TOR right now probably deserved it.....:laughing:....j/k...but not really......:beerbang:

Comment

LOL

Those team totals are hard to beat (against Olympic's 40-cent line, at least). I mean, SAN was going to land on exactly 3 about 1/4 of the time.

Comment

LOL

Those team totals are hard to beat (against Olympic's 40-cent line, at least). I mean, SAN was going to land on exactly 3 about 1/4 of the time.
                  yeah, rjp i don't go quoting every percentage of everything i play. sometimes you can get too caught up in that. i like to play trends, play against trends and with the team totals...i usually like the ones at 2 1/2, but now 9 straight games for TOR allowing at least 3 goals....there are reasons for that and if you make that play more times than not, so long as the factors stay the same, then you will come out ahead.

Comment

Working...
                  X