X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

YTD: 54-71, -30.89 Units

Habs -132 vs Penguins - 4 Units
    Down goes Crosby, down goes Crosby. Pens on a b2b as well.....get this in soon if you like it...

I'll look at the rest of the card later on....

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2008, 11:53 AM. Reason: ytd

JML- GL!...i will be around...just not everyday. I am really trying to take my company to a new level, and quite frankly, i can make more with 1 new customer than i can with a whole years worth of gambling...so it's kind of a waste of time for me to spend hours at this, even when im winning. But i am around with some plays on weekends and some weeknights when i am in town. Been gone most of the week.......GL!....will toss some plays up in a bit
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      JML- GL!...i will be around...just not everyday. I am really trying to take my company to a new level, and quite frankly, i can make more with 1 new customer than i can with a whole years worth of gambling...so it's kind of a waste of time for me to spend hours at this, even when im winning. But i am around with some plays on weekends and some weeknights when i am in town. Been gone most of the week.......GL!....will toss some plays up in a bit
      lol....yeah, Work and family should obviously come first! :beerbang:

Comment

Looks like the Habs have made it all the way to -160....glad I caught that Crosby injury last night, and bought the play right away....I was already looking at the Habs before the injury with the Pens on a b2b....

Comment

Rangers -120 vs Bruins - 2 Units
          Tailing FF...

Bluejackets +151 vs Stars - 1 Unit
          Jackets one of the hottest team in the league with Nash and Zherdev lighting it up, and Leclaire in net. Stars not playing well enough to be laying this kind of number, IMO, they are still with major injuries, Turco has been average, and they are playing their first game at home after a lengthy road trip. Update... Norrena looks to be playing tonight, but he's played well this year too...

That should be it.....GL! :beerbang:
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2008, 12:16 PM. Reason: Norrena update...

Comment

JML- nash and zherdev probably have 5 of the top 10 goals this season in the NHL....i would be excited for the future if i was a CBJ fan. Actually, DAL just came off a 2-1-1 roadie and has been playing pretty well. DAL has some sick numbers vs. CBJ but both went to a SO this year so they have played them tough. And we'll see on NYR.....NYR are 30-13 when Avery is in the lineup and dude makes a difference for whatever reason. Hopefully they deliver today. GL!.....

Comment

JML- nash and zherdev probably have 5 of the top 10 goals this season in the NHL....i would be excited for the future if i was a CBJ fan. Actually, DAL just came off a 2-1-1 roadie and has been playing pretty well. DAL has some sick numbers vs. CBJ but both went to a SO this year so they have played them tough. And we'll see on NYR.....NYR are 30-13 when Avery is in the lineup and dude makes a difference for whatever reason. Hopefully they deliver today. GL!.....
              Thanks, GL!

Actually it was a 2-2-1 roadie for Dallas....and I looked at as 2 wins in 5 games on the trip, lol!. (with one of the wins being over Chicago during their slump). They also have 3 wins in their last 10 games overall. Their defence and Turco struggled some games recently (usually their team strength) They've always had trouble scoring, and now they are letting a few more in than usual. They had lost 3 in a row before the win over SJ on Thursday. They are a thin team right now, IMO. I Gotta take a shot with the hot BJs...Only a unit...we'll see...

I like NY more and more everytime I look at it....GL! :beerbang:
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2008, 12:45 PM.

Comment

you guys got a nice bone tossed your way with Smith in net today. Turco had owned the CBJ.....

Comment

NYR sure do stink on offense........that Drury Shanny Avery line is just invisible about every night these days. I'll cut Avery some slack, but not the other 2. Pretty much a waste of space on Drury and Shanny.

Comment

you guys got a nice bone tossed your way with Smith in net today. Turco had owned the CBJ.....
                    Yeah, but Leclaire is out to...Norrena let in 1 goal on 4 shots in the 1st...Smith stopped 6. We'll see...

Yeah...Rangers were supposed to have all this firepower this year,lol...all that money for Drury and Gomez....and Jagr on a horrible year....lol...same old NYR....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      Yeah, but Leclaire is out to...Norrena let in 1 goal on 4 shots in the 1st...Smith stopped 6. We'll see...

Yeah...Rangers were supposed to have all this firepower this year,lol...all that money for Drury and Gomez....and Jagr on a horrible year....lol...same old NYR....
                      yeah, they had been playing a little better lately and they had been missing shanny and avery for a few games which is 2/3 of their 2nd line. But yeah, lol....at all that money tossed at Drury and Gomez. I just can't see how you can't put up more on offense then they are.

Hasn't Norrena been playing well lately? i know he was as of a couple weeks ago i think. lots of time left. good thing with DAL is they don't score more than like 2 goals-3 goals a game so you are just a PP out of it....

and speaking of PP's.....wish we could get one in the NYR game....kind of one sided officiating, IMO

Comment

lol....NYR tie it up and a penalty on BOS right after that post.....:beerbang:

Comment

days like today remind me why threre are more productive uses of your time than this.....blown 2H's in hoops and the freeking NYR i think thought you got a point for hitting the "B" on Thomas's uniform.

Comment

days like today remind me why threre are more productive uses of your time than this.....blown 2H's in hoops and the freeking NYR i think thought you got a point for hitting the "B" on Thomas's uniform.
                            Yup...I liked ONE game today....Montreal....yet now I'm going into it down 3 units...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              Yup...I liked ONE game today....Montreal....yet now I'm going into it down 3 units...lol...
                              yeah, i liked 1 game and it was NYR....:puke:....still would play it again at that price. Don't know if you saw the SO but Shanny takes a wrist shot from about 40 feet out and Prucha hit Thomas square in the "B" on his sweater..........i freeking could have skated in and handed the goalie the puck like they did. Added 2Units to my PHI total.....chasing...lol......im having the 2H collapse day in everything i have played, including the 3P in the NYR game.

****ty BTW when you have a team outshoot the other one like 28-12 (at least that's what it was in the 3P when i turned it) and you lose 3-1.....

Comment

Working...
                              X