No announcement yet.

JML Saturday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...NY was the right play...when it comes down to a SO, it's a crapshoot...we were on the wrong end this time....and yeah...I noticed that CLB outshot DAL more than 2-1....****ty...I'm all over Anaheim on a small number playing Dallas tomorrow...

Uh, oh....I'm adding too....lol....

Panthers +158 vs Caps - 1 Unit
    Florida a decent road team...Caps are not a -170 team against anyone.

Sabres/Leafs Over 6 -111 - 1.5 Units
    Leafs defence blows, and these 2 usually put up high scoring games....hopefully we get Thibault...

Habs PL +165 vs Pens - 2 Units
    Don't see the Pens competing in this horrible spot...Sabourin looks to be going for Pitt....

Lightning +170 vs Sens - 1 Unit
    Bolts coming off a big win, face the Sens minus Heatley, and now Alfie as well (doubtful)...good value facing a team w/o their 2 best players...

GL.... :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2008, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Habs -132 vs Penguins - 4 Units
      wow....Montreal up to -180/-190 at most books :hugegrin:

Comment

Yeah...NY was the right play...when it comes down to a SO, it's a crapshoot...we were on the wrong end this time....and yeah...I noticed that CLB outshot DAL more than 2-1....****ty...I'm all over Anaheim on a small number playing Dallas tomorrow...

Uh, oh....I'm adding too....lol....

Panthers +158 vs Caps - 1 Unit
        Florida a decent road team...Caps are not a -170 team against anyone.

Sabres/Leafs Over 6 -111 - 1.5 Units
        Leafs defence blows, and these 2 usually put up high scoring games....hopefully we get Thibault...

Habs PL +165 vs Pens - 1 Unit
        Don't see the Pens competing in this horrible spot...Sabourin looks to be going for Pitt....

Bolts coming off a big win, face the Sens minus Heatley, and now Alfie as well (doubtful)...good value facing a team w/o their 2 best players...

GL.... :beerbang:

lol....you're chasing now too...lol......GL!...:thumbs:........
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Habs PL +165 vs Pens - 1 Unit

playing those 2 as well.......:thumbs:....no Alfy no Heatly....Spezza is pedestrian at best without those 2 guys and i'll take TAM over what's left of OTT. Ramo First Blood part 23 is in net for TAM FYI.

going to load up on NYR tomorrow AM. Probably be about -160 but i don't give a ****. Lundqvist is going to play again from what i have seen

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            playing those 2 as well.......:thumbs:....no Alfy no Heatly....Spezza is pedestrian at best without those 2 guys and i'll take TAM over what's left of OTT. Ramo First Blood part 23 is in net for TAM FYI.

going to load up on NYR tomorrow AM. Probably be about -160 but i don't give a ****. Lundqvist is going to play again from what i have seen
            Yeah...worth a shot with the OTT missing those 2 stars, I agree. 2/3 of top line. 2/3 of 1st PP. I actually like that Ramo kid, so that's not bad news....everything else TB has in net is horrible.

NY is at -175 at Pinny right now. I like em at home in the b2b....I'm going to be on NYR & ANA tmorrow....GL tonight! :thumbs:
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2008, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Holmqvist in net for TAM...that's a surprise....Emery in net for OTT, though....lol.....should be about 27-25 late in the 3P

Comment

Leafs PL +212 vs Sabres - 1 Unit
                Gawd help me, but I'm taking a stab at this monster. Sabres coming off a huge 10-1 win last night, playing the rested Leafs who have won 2 in a row and looking for a big win in a good spot at home....Buffalo not great on the road, Leafs play better at home (not hard when you suck so much away from the ACC)...

Comment

JML, I ended up with an alternative puck line - Toronto +1.5 - so good luck to both of us. :thumbs:

Comment

Holmqvist in net for TAM...that's a surprise....Emery in net for OTT, though....lol.....should be about 27-25 late in the 3P
                    Yeah....Holmqvist shutout Pit last night, so I guess they're going back to him....

1-0 Leafs :beerbang: Almost 2-0, but the puck didn't go completely over the line on the review....

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
                      JML, I ended up with an alternative puck line - Toronto +1.5 - so good luck to both of us. :thumbs:
                      Love that play....GL ! :thumbs:

How are those +1.5 Goalines working for you....haven't checked in a while....

Comment

Pitt did look like a tasty game until I saw Creosby was injured, Good luck to you guys on it, I hope MTL wins, but I couldnt lay money on it, I took into account Malkin is still there and Pit is turning into a pretty cohesive team, and with Pitts backup doing awesome still, this game might not be so easy, but eitherway, Im rooting for the MTL win.. GL guys!!!

GL on the Leafs to, I used to play them but tehy kept burning me, prolyl because I bet with emotion on them to often.
                        Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
                        Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

There were some AP reports of RAMO gallavanting around the beach in Clearwater with Ashley Simpson, so just to be safe, they are giving Holmo the start..:laughing: ok so it wasnt that funny.. Im gonna go drink now
                          Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
                          Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Originally posted by USFMD82 View Post
                            Im gonna go drink now
                            :cheers:

Comment

JML, they've been going pretty good. Hope the Leafs hold on.

Comment

Man I suck at pucks....at least the Leafs cashed the big puckline and TB hit the huge dogline.....Habs lose a boring 1 goal game (EN)....that killed me....horrible effort against a tired team without their star....

Kings PL -130

Wings -118

2 Units Each

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2008, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X