Clear All

Comment

Like anything in the late game Johnny??

Comment

tough one to call, imo.....you?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          tough one to call, imo.....you?
          VAN -140 for me.........4Units......VAN second stingiest team at home in the NHL and MIN is in the bottom 3rd in GAA on the road. Will make sure i am getting Luongo before i play it. VAN has lost 4 of L5 including a bad loss to the LA Kings. Huge game for both teams as the top 4 teams are separated by 1 point...wow.....taking my 4Units from the Nashville and Phoenix games and rolling them on VAN......dropped 10Units yesterday in pucks so i could use a W to erase yesterday's mess.

GL if you guys play anything!....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah, I'm laying off...just not confident either way...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              VAN -140 for me.........4Units......VAN second stingiest team at home in the NHL and MIN is in the bottom 3rd in GAA on the road. Will make sure i am getting Luongo before i play it. VAN has lost 4 of L5 including a bad loss to the LA Kings. Huge game for both teams as the top 4 teams are separated by 1 point...wow.....taking my 4Units from the Nashville and Phoenix games and rolling them on VAN......dropped 10Units yesterday in pucks so i could use a W to erase yesterday's mess.

GL if you guys play anything!....
              With FF on this one... Playing VAN myself for 3 Units...gl guys!
              :beerbang:

Comment

I have Minnesota +1.5, but the current price has no value. Hope we both win. :thumbs:

Comment

What a game in Pittsburgh....the Caps should really be up about 7-3, but it's a fire-wagon type of game regardless...

Comment

Yeah, I would think that the Canucks should win, but that team has no scoring to make me confident laying -140....and Luongo has been very average lately too...Minny a scrappy team...I'm laying off...

Comment

3-0, +6.06.
                      YTD: 62-79, -35.31 Units

Needed that after yesterday's debacle....shoulda been 4-0, but whattya do....great game in Pittsburgh, and the Caps deserved the win....outplayed Pitt badly in the game, killed a 2-man advantage in OT (one penalty was a brutal call), then won in the shootout.....wow....

GL with the late game guys... :beerbang:

Comment

3-0, +6.06.
                        YTD: 62-79, -35.31 Units

Needed that after yesterday's debacle....shoulda been 4-0, but whattya do....great game in Pittsburgh, and the Caps deserved the win....outplayed Pitt badly in the game, killed a 2-man advantage in OT (one penalty was a brutal call), then won in the shootout.....wow....

GL with the late game guys... :beerbang:
                        So if the Caps were outplayed badly during the game, how do you figure they deserve the win??

Just yanking your chain bud...nice day! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                          So if the Caps were outplayed badly during the game, how do you figure they deserve the win??

Just yanking your chain bud...nice day! :thumbs:
                          I said the Caps outplayed Pitt badly...not "were" outplayed badly :dunno:

Thanks! :thumbs:

Comment

I said the Caps outplayed Pitt badly...not "were" outplayed badly :dunno:

Thanks! :thumbs:
                            Holy...guess I can't read...I even read it twice to make sure I knew what you said... :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                              Holy...guess I can't read...I even read it twice to make sure I knew what you said... :laughing:
                              dang canadiens....can't ever understand 'em....lol...

organ-I-zation is still my favorite..........:beerbang:
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I'll Americanize it...

Caps Good.
                                Pens Bad.

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X