Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Flyers got Prospal last night for a used puck bag and spoonie....:beerbang:
    I thought that was a good move:thumbs:

Comment

and they tossed in Holmqvist in the deal for DAL
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

from a fantasy standpoint i am bummed Richards went to DAL.

Comment

Great trade by Washington, IMO...exactly what they needed, and didn't give up much...that's the steal so far....only a 2nd rounder for a top goalie?? Great job...that could put the Caps in the playoffs...

Comment

are they going to wait to announce any STEAMRRRRRRROLLER trades until last........:laughing:

Comment

why does DAL need another cetnerman? Ribiero and Modano have been more than solid so far. I mean seriously, you're not going to break up the Ribiero/Morrow line and then what, are you going to pay Richards 7M/season to center your 4th line...:dunno:...he showed in TAM he didn't do well when he had stiffs on his wings. Don't really understand that trade
              Canucks gotta be bummed...they really went after Richards...they ARE the one who need a centre badly....they are screwed if they don't change gears and do something quick...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                Canucks gotta be bummed...they really went after Richards...they ARE the one who need a centre badly....they are screwed if they don't change gears and do something quick...
                yeah i agree. CAL and MIN were the other teams that desperately could have used a centerman but i guess CAL is standing pat and not sure what MIN is going to do?

Comment

are they going to wait to announce any STEAMRRRRRRROLLER trades until last........:laughing:
                  ahem...Belak to Florida?

Comment

yeah i agree. CAL and MIN were the other teams that desperately could have used a centerman but i guess CAL is standing pat and not sure what MIN is going to do?
                    Minny has been sniffing around Jokinen for a week....that could happen...Cal standing pat I think, yeah...

Comment

XM204 and tsn.ca are the only places to be for trade day........if you can't watch the 99 hour trade marathon on canadian tv....:laughing:

Comment

im out.......check you guys later on this stuff......hopefully PHI deals briere today...:laughing:

Comment

XM204 and tsn.ca are the only places to be for trade day........if you can't watch the 99 hour trade marathon on canadian tv....:laughing:
                          yeah...the TV thing is nuts...advertising their shows weeks in advance.....all 3 stations had a couple hours last night, and 8-10 straight hours today....each analyst trying to "break" a story...constantly looking at their blackberry's at the desk... :laughing:

Comment

Carolina gets Tuomo Ruutu from Chicago for Andrew Ladd

Colorado gets Ruslan Salei from Florida for Karlas Skrastins and a 3rd rounder

Comment

Ottawa gets Marty Lapointe from Chicago for a 2008 6th rounder.

I still can't believe Boston gave him that huge contract a few years back:bang:

Comment

Wow...Colrado getting all the old players back...first Forsberg, now Foote. I heard they were after Blake too, lol. Who's next, Roy?

Comment

Working...
                                X