No announcement yet.

JML Saturday NHL >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice hit...whatever...you won and with all the bad beats we've all had just good to see someone on the + side...lol

i do pretty much agreee with Angelus, though. I almost played the over and didn't...:bang:...even said that in the in-game....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      nice hit...whatever...you won and with all the bad beats we've all had just good to see someone on the + side...lol

i do pretty much agreee with Angelus, though. I almost played the over and didn't...:bang:...even said that in the in-game....
      NHL is turning around....I'm up about 20 units the last 3 weeks...

Flames were the right play...4-2 and 5-3 leads.....Iginla took over the game, and the Flames were the better team in the 2nd/3rd...Wild scored a lucky last minute goal...FF...come on you were watching CBB, not NHL...whatever indeed...you must not have seen the game, cause Calgary was out-playing them the 2nd half of the game.

I really should play my one fav game of the night...it's like 8-2 the past two weeks...hammering my fav play...add-ons have limited my profits...

Need you back here though...cause you insight always helps!
      And Ang never posts...just critiques...lol.. (but man, the Oil are playing well!!)
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-23-2008, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        And Ang never posts...just critiques...lol.. (but man, the Oil are playing well!!)
        Meh...when I post, I'm always wrong. :bang:

Sorry...don't mean to critique. You're record lately speaks for itself. :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
          Sorry...don't mean to critique. You're record lately speaks for itself. :thumbs:
          :laughing: ouch...it certainly does...

Working my way back though...

Comment

:laughing: ouch...it certainly does...

Working my way back though...
            I was being serious. I used the word "lately" because you have been doing pretty good. I wasn't taking a shot, honest!

Comment

NHL is turning around....I'm up about 20 units the last 3 weeks...

Flames were the right play...4-2 and 5-3 leads.....Iginla took over the game, and the Flames were the better team in the 2nd/3rd...Wild scored a lucky last minute goal...FF...come on you were watching CBB, not NHL...whatever indeed...you must not have seen the game, cause Calgary was out-playing them the 2nd half of the game.

I really should play my one fav game of the night...it's like 8-2 the past two weeks...hammering my fav play...add-ons have limited my profits...

actually i had the game on JML and had a tremendous interest in it because it decided the fantasy matchup this week. Kipper needed to let in 2 goals or less to win and of course didn't. only part of the game i missed was from about the 9 minute mark of the 2P to early in the 3P...had to run out. butyes i did see the game thanks...:thumbs:.......never said CAL wasn't the right side, you just made it seem like a 7-0 game.....Wild had a 2-1 lead late in the 2P.......i would hardly call that not being in the game....

Comment

!!)
                im honestly just getting sick of sports in general right now. not close to as into the tourney as i usually am and haven't paid much attention to the NHL either. thinking of scaling way back on the gambling (i don't play bases so that helps). i think it burns me out (win or lose) and it fries my interest in sports in general.

lmao....10-2 in the tourney plays contest so far adn didn't bet a single one of them

Comment

I hear ya FF... :thumbs:

Comment

Wow...I was kind of a cocky prick last night. lmao. Too much wine...lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X