No announcement yet.

NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never a doubt.....had it all the way......dang if ANA would have been playing anyone but CHI tonight they would have gotten smoked. They are just flat right now
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      nice cash job even though you were talking to yourself :nuts: :beerbang:
      dan- THX!...been a while since i have had a nice hockey in-game with myself so i thought why not take the opportunity on a slow night to indulge myself in one. time to go hit the gym now......woohooo....

Comment

I was going to parlay my Under PLay with the Ducks, but I hate road faves towards the end of the season.

Bryz looked good. Shots on goals are Shots on goal, regardless of who they are comming from. That one goal by Chicago was screened and a PPG. Can't blame a goalie for not playing a screened shot to perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
          Shots on goals are Shots on goal, regardless of who they are comming from.
          nice call on the under.

i disagree with that statement. you would much rather have your SOG in the playoffs coming from a guy like Selanne who is a proven finisher. If the ducks think Kunitz and Penner are going to carry them through the playoffs and they keep them together on the #1PP unit and keep selanne on the 2nd unit, they are in for a rude awakening. Selanne is a hall of famer and is having a great, great year. He is the one who is going to lead the ducks through the western conference playoff monster, not a guy like Kunitz.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            nice call on the under.

i disagree with that statement. you would much rather have your SOG in the playoffs coming from a guy like Selanne who is a proven finisher. If the ducks think Kunitz and Penner are going to carry them through the playoffs and they keep them together on the #1PP unit and keep selanne on the 2nd unit, they are in for a rude awakening. Selanne is a hall of famer and is having a great, great year. He is the one who is going to lead the ducks through the western conference playoff monster, not a guy like Kunitz.
            My SOG statement was actually crediting Bryz for some great stops.

In regards of our offense, we have been focusing on that for the last couple of years. From what I have been seeing and reading the Ducks are going to take a defensive approach (hense picking up Pronger) this year because the pure offense and strong lines haven't gotten us the cup yet. So close several times, but that doesn't count for much.

It's hard to say who will carry us thorugh the playoffs. Last year Bryz stepped in and took us to the Western Finals, only to get smashed on by the Oilers. Everyone has to put their dues in, and Selanne is definately one of them. I don't know why he is in the second squad, but I am sure there is some logcical reasoning to it.

Comment

Working...
            X