Hey JML

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last game by the Flyers in the Spectrum tonight! :beerbang:

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-07-2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Looks like the Avalanche may have a pretty good team "if" they can stay healthy:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
        Looks like the Avalanche may have a pretty good team "if" they can stay healthy:beerbang:
        Most of the media have them borderline playoff this year. I have them making it, and having a good year. I like their defence, and yeah....they need to stay healthy up front. Bounce back years for Tucker, Sakic & Smyth. The BIG question mark is Budaj, cause thyey have absolutely nobody else in net! Tough Conference too...

Go Avs :beerbang:
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-07-2008, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Most of the media have them borderline playoff this year. I have them making it, and having a good year. I like their defence, and yeah....they need to stay healthy up front. Bounce back years for Tucker, Sakic & Smyth. The BIG question mark is Budaj, cause thyey have absolutely nobody else in net! Tough Conference too...

Go Avs :beerbang:

Agreed Budaj is a big question mark, we finally got rid of the sive that is Theadore so maybe Budaj will have more confidence while not looking over his shoulder. We will need to score a lot to make it happen:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X