JML Hockey Night in Canada Saturday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    ****ty night going...bound to happen after killing yesterday...lol...

Flames PL +205

1 Unit
    im on CAL too..........i played MON and OTT earlier...wish i would have played PIT as i had that down to play as well.....hopefully CAL can come up with a good game tonight.....

PHI will never win a thing with Biron in net. Ironically he has about the same numbers as Esche always had....like a 3.00 GAA and a sub .900 Sv%. Guy never makes the huge save. There are only so many Brodeurs in the league that come along every so often but if you want to win the cup you have to have one of those or have a guy who plays like one for 16 games. Impossible to win the cup with a guy like Biron unless he plays way over his head.

I like the Stempniak acquisition for TOR. It's kind of funny, though, how much steam the TOR/PHI rivalry has lost as both teams have sucked for the most part (except for PHI last year) lately and nobody is around anymore. Tucker, Belak, Domi, Sundin....all those guys are gone as are the guys like Hatcher, Primeau, Recchi, Leclair etc..........that were a part of so many of those games and playoff series.

lets get the late one....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Philly with goaltending problems, hurting their chances of getting over the hump...haven't heard that before...lol...

Flyers should trade one of their good young players for this Schneider kid in Vancouver...he's supposed to be just as good as Carey Price, and Vancouver doesn't need another goalie with Luongo on the books for a while...

Comment

Yeah..Stempniak looks like a decent 2nd line NHLer....but the trade just proved once again the Leafs inability to draft and develop talent...as two Leaf former 1st rounders, both still young guys, but who are now meddling NHLers go the other way...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Philly with goaltending problems, hurting their chances of getting over the hump...haven't heard that before...lol...

Flyers should trade one of their good young players for this Schneider kid in Vancouver...he's supposed to be just as good as Carey Price, and Vancouver doesn't need another goalie with Luongo on the books for a while...
          i don't understand how all of these other organizations keep coming up with good goaltenders and PHI can't find anyone besides Stifler to tend their net. I mean NAS, MIN, DAL....all with too many good options at points over the past few years. And then there is PHI who can't find anyone. They seem to have an eye for goaltending talent like TOR has had an eye for first rounders....lol.

Comment

Calgary....:thumbs:

too bad i didn't play PIT today....still went 2-1 and made a little.....should have played that AVS over but i really wasn't paying attention....lol

Comment

Working...
            X