• Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 73-73, +5.87

Penguins +110 vs Rangers
    Sid and Malkin on fire...

1 Unit

Wild -175 vs Blues
    Minny coming off a rare bad home ice performance...bounce back against the injured Blues...

Oilers -142 vs Stars
    Fade of the Dallas circus show on a b2b, after they won last night n Calgary. Edm lost in Dallas on Saturday, and haven't played since, while Dallas played last night. Stars seem fed up with Avery, and were already an injured team before losing him....props for pulling out the win last night, even though they were outplayed...I doubt they get the Alberta sweep in this spot however...

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:

With you on the Pens and the Oilers.

Good card tonight

GL:beerbang:

Comment

Ducks +126

1 Unit

Comment

lmao....at the recycled retread world of NHL coaching. CAR rehires Maurice today. I mean how do you can a guy and then bring him back a few years later....:dunno:....is there that short of a list of qualified guys. I mean if he sucked so bad you had to let him go, did he go to the offense/defense hockey camp over the summer and pick up some new plays......and i know about the "message gets old" thing, but seriously.

It always kills me. Guys like Keenan that have coached for 400 different teams. It's kind of comical. I applaud Washington and Philly for hiring the guys they did and not going the old standby route....i mean isn't pat quinn like 2 teams short of having coached for everyone in the league.....

oh, GL!....:beerbang:
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 12-03-2008, 07:56 PM.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

OTT has to be one of the dumbest teams in hockey. Up 3-1 and they take 2 just stupid penalties to give ATL and 5 on 3 and let them back in the game.

I am beginning to agree with your preseason assessment on OTT. And if it wasn't for Auld playing over his head to this point, they wouldn't have half the points they do have.

Comment

and as soon as they get one guy back Phillips takes a slashing penatly. another 5 on 3

since when are OTT and ATL bitter rivals...:dunno:...i mean i could understand this in a TOR/OTT game

Comment

yeah...I was surprised with that re-hire. Although...the Canes didn't think he "sucked" when they fired him, it was more of his time running it's course, cause he was there for a while. I remember when he was hired by the LEafs, Rutherfurd couldn't stop saying good things about him. And he is a good coach for sure, and would have got another job sometime.

I agree...it is a bit weird though.

Speaking of Quinn...I'm actually surprised he hasn't been hired again yet. He's coached the Canadian World Team, and is coaching the juniors this year...but no NHL bites. Hell of a coach, and a yhoung team could do worse.

I agree though...good to see new faces. Another good hire was in Atlanta with Anderson...although he doesn't have much to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                OTT has to be one of the dumbest teams in hockey. Up 3-1 and they take 2 just stupid penalties to give ATL and 5 on 3 and let them back in the game.

I am beginning to agree with your preseason assessment on OTT. And if it wasn't for Auld playing over his head to this point, they wouldn't have half the points they do have.
                yeah...I had a feeling Ottawa would be **** this year. Lost too much on the backend, and are still a one team line.

How about my preseason assessment of SJ taking a little step back this year to a 6th or 7th seed? :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                X