No announcement yet.

JML Thursday NHL >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah...they played at home last night...not too far...

GL

Comment

Comment

Comment

dude- he went off tonight...i should post that in your thread every night....5 point night for him.....:beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

looks like a good night for you. i hit with the pens but was kicking myself most of the game for playing them.

I think PHI should offer Biron and a good pick to BOS for Fernandez. Think that is a good gamble by both teams as neither guy is going to be back with their respective team next year. BOS gets a good back up for Thomas and PHI takes a chance and rolls the dice on a huge upgrade in net that may or may not be able to stay healthy.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              looks like a good night for you. i hit with the pens but was kicking myself most of the game for playing them.

I think PHI should offer Biron and a good pick to BOS for Fernandez. Think that is a good gamble by both teams as neither guy is going to be back with their respective team next year. BOS gets a good back up for Thomas and PHI takes a chance and rolls the dice on a huge upgrade in net that may or may not be able to stay healthy.
              Thanks...yeah....great night....

Fernandez would be a great fit....I agree. Rumour Mills have the Flyers offering Van Riemsdyk for Atlanta's goalie Lehtonen...

Biron's playing a bit better recently though....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                Van Riemsdyk
                Went to my high school. Just missed him by, ohhh say, a decade, lol... :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                X