No announcement yet.

NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHI is a loser i am almost certain.....OTT off a long roadie and the spot was good for PHI but they have shown to be the same PHI team we've seen of late....no effort, outworked and outshot....i really hope that piece of **** team loses in 4 in the 1st round and they get a better mix of guys that want to compete in there.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Damn I hope you're wrong and they get their asses in gear, i've been watching the leafs game and the habs are lookin good. Need the leafs to generate some offense tho so the game can open up a bit more. 2 in the first, 5 more to go

Comment

Carcillo is a moron and there is yet another worthless trade by PHI that did nothing for them but bring in another moron. He needs to be left off of the playoff roster. He's a dumb player along the lineage of guys like Ben Eager and on and on and on. They take penalties at the worst times and really add no value to the team at all. He takes a penalty when they are already short a man...:dunno:...then gets booted a skater so PHI is down a winger for the rest of the game.....(not that i mind him not playing)....really great move...:thumbs:....

Comment

lol, philly management does seem to have a hard on for those kind of players, there's gritty and then there's just stupid and Carcillos just stupid, no hockey sense.

Comment

fawk, another sens goal, you're right philly is done. Need my big plays to come thru for me today cause these unreliable atlantic teams are killin me

Comment

PHI ties it up at 2-2...we'll see what they do from here. probably cough one up at the end of the 2P......:ohman:

Comment

also, PHI does have the 2nd biggest 3P goal differential in the league....would be nice if a stat like that actually worked for me for once....lol

Comment

playing for their playoff lives and a rookie tender making his first start and they direct 5 pucks on net in the first. WTF st loo?

Comment

leafs and habs come thru, I expected the leafs to help the total more than they did on offense but sucking on defense helps too.

Comment

ot in the sens/flyers game, come on philly

Comment

damn ottawa all over the flyers in ot, nittimayki is keeping them in it here

Comment

Adding:

Duckies in reg (ot and I push) @ +150 x 1.5 units

Doggies in reg (ot and I push) @ +135 x 1.5 units

Comment

the shootout is not my ******* friend, my betting record in them is just ridiculous. Philly goes down, man how do you trot out Briere, Richards, Gagne, Carter and Giroux and lose in a shootout?

Comment

dude- WTF is up with VAN tonight...:dunno: :dunno:

STL munches a dick in the 3P to lose...PHI loses a 3-2 3P lead and loses in a SO....VAN forgot to get off the bus (they may not actually have ever gotten on the plane)....NAS comes back to beat CBJ in a SO.....BRUUUUUUUTAL day......bad beats everywhere......lose 2 games in SO's, 1 in OT....i mean you would think if 3 games went to OT you would win something...:dunno:

Comment

what in the world....VAN gets back in it and then lets Gagner skate out of his own end and all the way through to the goal for a wide open goal...:dunno:...i don't think i've seen defense that bad unless i was playing the computer on the easy level in NHL 95.....:ohman:

Comment

Working...
                                X