Wednesday Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Discussion

well turned a nice 3-0 on Tuesday so lets try this again...seems everyone did well on Tuesday....:thumbs:

not much of a card today but I'm wondering if anyone else is feeling the CBJ +1 1/2 today. CHI off of a big win in Nashville playing B2B and CBJ unbelievably has lost by more than 1 goal only twice in their L14 games. (they only have 2 regulation losses actually) If you saw the game Sunday you saw that these 2 teams really are pretty even, especially when they are getting good goaltending. I think this is another 1 goal game and i almost never play the +1 1/2 but why not at this time of the year. I think the rules kind of change the last 2 weeks of the season. I bet PIT -270 on Tuesday and i wouldn't be caught dead doing that any other time of the season. Probably some high juice on that but i think it's a winner.

If i could get a regulation line where reg pushes i would almost certainly take CBJ on Tuesday.

BUF/TOR who knows. BUF is all but eliminated and TOR is actually playing good hockey still (lmao at the devils....). My lean would be BUF 1P because if they are going to get it done they will be out from the get go. But really not sold on this event.

anyone have any feelings on these 2 games?
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

That is ludicrous to have CHI a -150 favorite right now.......:dunno:

playing 3I4 and B2B....the game means more to the CBJ than it does CHI and if Mason is in net, he can steal that game without thinking twice. CBJ has been rested and waiting back in CHI. "Granite" the travel isn't much but still not B2B at home either.

I should get about +1 1/2 -180 or so on CBJ....that is worth the juice IMO.

That line is off and i don't care what the oddsmaker thinks.

Comment

Discussions are back....that always makes us puck vets $ :beerbang:

Comment

how bout those canucks :beerbang: took a while to start playing, Calgary looked like the fresher team still but when it mattered the team stepped up and took care of biz.

None of the sides are immediately jumping out at me for tomorrows games. Buffalo technically has an outside shot at the playoffs if they win out and get a lot of help so a slight lean there but definitely not a big play on it. I also like the under in that one, can't see the
        sabres giving the leafs much and the sabres are going to be tight going for that win I dont expect them to play a loose game and take chances. Leaf tending is the wildcard.

Lean to the under in the other game as well. Can't get a feel for either side, it's a coin flip to me.

Comment

Sad night for me. For the 3rd straight year, my team misses the playoffs. :(

Time for MacT to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post

Time for MacT to go.
            crumbled down the stretch too.....i just didn't understand that team this year. I mean tonight their playoff lives were on the line and they get down 2-0 to start the game....just an awful turnover in front of their own net for the 2nd goal.......

then the players......Souray disappeared the last 15 games of the season......Hemsky, Horcoff.....i mean it's like where did these guys go. The only reason they were even close is because of the Oilcan's 56 year old goaltender that pretty much stood on his head for a month straight.

That team seems so close and then other times seems so far away. I will say that Penner is maybe the biggest stiff free agent signing of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              crumbled down the stretch too.....i just didn't understand that team this year. I mean tonight their playoff lives were on the line and they get down 2-0 to start the game....just an awful turnover in front of their own net for the 2nd goal.......

then the players......Souray disappeared the last 15 games of the season......Hemsky, Horcoff.....i mean it's like where did these guys go. The only reason they were even close is because of the Oilcan's 56 year old goaltender that pretty much stood on his head for a month straight.

That team seems so close and then other times seems so far away. I will say that Penner is maybe the biggest stiff free agent signing of all time.
              This is nothing that everyone in our city can't understand. How do you lose six of seven at home when you need to win? How do you go 2-9 in a playoff push? It's just mind baffling.

I have no idea where they go from here.

It all unraveled big time when Pronger wanted out. If we were trading him to the Ducks that deal HAD to start with Getzlaf and I don't understand why it didn't. That trade killed us. The Penner signing was almost as bad. The one thing with Penner though...I think he could flourish under a different coach. Hopefully we find out next year.

Oh, and Ethan Moreau is the worst hockey captain in the history of the NHL. What a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post

Time for MacT to go.
                Try 4th straight for me! :nuts:

Hopefully the Oil and Leafs turn the corner next year. I like what Burke is doing...I'm buying into him. Wilson is a great coach (no way he should have got that much out of what he was given). Burke signing those two college kids last week, was like essentially getting two first round draft picks for free. Think Blake Wheeler.

Cheering for the Canucks in the playoffs.....GO CANUCKS! :beerbang:

Comment

Could Carolina have had a quieter 9 game win streak going? I mean, nobody is talking about them. Capped it off with a 9-0 win last night? lmao. Staal is on fire, and Ward has been one of the best since the break. Nobodys talking about these guys....look out!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    Try 4th straight for me! :nuts:

Cheering for the Canucks in the playoffs.....GO CANUCKS! :beerbang:
                    :thumbs: :beerbang: Lets go Canucks

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                      :thumbs: :beerbang: Lets go Canucks
                      dude- you have to clean up that play in your own zone if you want to go anywhere in the playoffs. They were awful last night and if not for probably one of the 3 best goaltending performances i've seen all year, they get beat about 27-3. CAL PP....:laughing:....i believe it is now 0 for L39...that is Ranger like in ineptitude....

I am still not sold on VAN going forward. Luongo can carry them for a series, maybe 2 but you can't have those breakdowns in the later rounds versus teams like DET, SAN, WAS, PIT, BOS etc...and survive a 7 game series.

JML- I'm talking about them......to the tune of they are going to run PHI out of the first round in about 5 games. I see a freight train series there. UNLESS CAR runs out of gas. Verrrrry tough to play at that level for that long a period of time. PHI is on the golf course in 2+ weeks.........:bang:

Playing BUF 1P tonight.........Also going 1 Unit on CBJ +1 1/2 -230.....not the line i wanted....:bang:

Comment

CBJ going to OT so the +1 1/2 is gold tonight....:beerbang:

amazing they haven't lost by more than a goal in 13 of L15 now...most of those they won or got a point in OT.

Comment

Working...
                        X