No announcement yet.

Saturday Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canucks dominate that period badly but find Budaj playing Luongoesque. If it keeps going like this he wont be able to keep them off the score sheet

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      Canucks dominate that period badly but find Budaj playing Luongoesque. If it keeps going like this he wont be able to keep them off the score sheet
      as i posted earlier, i am on the Under5 1/2.....a 1-0 VAN win is fine with me. They only need a point out of this and if they get to the 3P 1-0 or even 0-0 they may just clog up that neutral zone.

PHI hanging on 3-2......:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

PHI wins it 3-2......:beerbang:

VAN/COL scoreless late 2nd which has the Under looking good....

JML's SAN up with an early goal and dominating the 1P.....:thumbs:

still debating that TOR play.....and CBJ as well.......hopefully the first 3 come out 3-0...

Comment

Van fell asleep that 2nd period, didn't look like the same team, hopefully they ramp it up in the 3rd for the win and keep that under for ya ff.

Comment

how did we miss the boston fade with Manny in net, he's brutal

Comment

WTF??

Van can't score....and SJ is now down 2-1 after dominating???

:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                Van fell asleep that 2nd period, didn't look like the same team, hopefully they ramp it up in the 3rd for the win and keep that under for ya ff.
                SAN fell asleep as well.......they haven't played good hockey in about 2 weeks......in hind sight probably best left alone but lets hope they can pull out a W.....:thumbs:

flmrrz- VAN will go to OT at 0-0 and at that point they could care less.....Under is golden but i don't know about VAN getting a goal here in this one to pull it out and the 2 points.....1 point is just fine with them unfortunately.....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  WTF??

Van can't score....

:bang:
                  neither team had been scoring and neither team had been scored on which is why i opted for the Under in that one......COL had only allowed 3 goals in their L3 games and VAN 1 in L2...and neither team was scoring anything....today seems to be a continuation of that.

not sure what happened to SAN....outshooting LAK 10-1 and then down 2-1...:dunno:

Comment

3-1 now LAK.......SAN continuing the trend of just bad hockey over the past couple of weeks...you can chalk that one up as an L....:bang:

been a good day to start and a great last 2 weeks between NCAA and NHL hockey. I am only playing 1 game tomorrow and that is PHI again, so going to go ahead and play all my hunches small and see where things end up.

TOR -110
                    CBJ -145
                    MIA(oh) +210

all for just 1Unit each........strongest plays were PHI and VAN Under so don't want to give that back but what the heck, it's the end of the season so lets let 'em rip...:beerbang:

Comment

should have sat out today. ******* Canucks
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

damnit. Van dominates the 3rd and nothing to show for it and 40 seconds into ot they score. Of course. Win on philly and hand some of it back with my nuckers, least they got the division. Bring on the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                          should have sat out today. ******* Canucks
                          Still think as i posted that the Under was the best play in that game. It was going to be tough to get VAN to play hard offensively in the 3P if that game was tied as all they needed was a point....

flmmrz- congrats on VAN...:thumbs:...i told you 3 weeks ago they would win that division and they did....CAL is a mess and is a first round exit IMO. CHI will take them apart (i hope).

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            Still think as i posted that the Under was the best play in that game. It was going to be tough to get VAN to play hard offensively in the 3P if that game was tied as all they needed was a point....

flmmrz- congrats on VAN...:thumbs:...i told you 3 weeks ago they would win that division and they did....CAL is a mess and is a first round exit IMO. CHI will take them apart (i hope).
                            good call on the under :thumbs:

and thanks :beerbang:

I hope the flamers are a first round out, those injuries on the back end are going to be tough for them to overcome.

I was lucky I sat out the wings game, these discussion threads help talk you out of marginal games.

Comment

Actually, an LA win would be good for the LEafs, because if they win, and the LEafs lose, Toronto gets the 6th pick, and LA gets the 7th...lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                                Actually, an LA win would be good for the LEafs, because if they win, and the LEafs lose, Toronto gets the 6th pick, and LA gets the 7th...lol
                                TOR is going to lose tonight because I am on them.....:beerbang:

on a side note, i really don't know what to make of the West playoff race. The 2 top teams have been anything but great to finish the season.....CAL is just flat out a mess from injuries and moron Mike playing with his line combos......the bottom teams are the hottest too in CBJ, STL and ANA......VAN has been OK but nothing impressive......whole thing is a crap shoot. If you told me anyone other than STL was going to win the West i would be like, sure....i can see that. They all have issues which makes it wide open, IMO. ANA, CAL, DET and SAN all have goaltending issues while CBJ, VAN et al seem to have scoring issues. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X