JML Playoffs Round One Plays >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    :ohman:...conveniently came back on with the WAS game over and the CAR leading 3-0....:ohman:
    Yeah, you're really one to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      Yeah, you're really one to talk.
      :laughing: good old angelus....nothing useful to comment on hockey wise but knew you'd check in for something like that comment wise.

i was just messing around with him and im pretty sure he knows that angelus.....but thanks for checking in buddy....:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

:laughing: good old angelus....nothing useful to comment on hockey wise but knew you'd check in for something like that comment wise.

i was just messing around with him and im pretty sure he knows that angelus.....but thanks for checking in buddy....:thumbs:
        Whatever you say. You're always right, everyone else is just a fool. Same old FF.

You're the biggest hypocrite here. You get upset when others don't play by the rules but you can release and add players every day in your fantasy league. You continually say things like "Might have a play on team A" and if they win, you come back and said you played them just as you said you would in the discussion thread. If they lose, you say you laid off.

The **** you pull around here is ridiculous and I can't believe nobody ever calls you on it. See you 'round.

Maybe I'll see you on the other site JML. You're a good capper. :thumbs:

Comment

lol...seriously FF... I know you were just busting balls, and all.... no worries... and I wasnt going to record it obviously but dude, you call unposted plays wins all the time like Ang says...probably the most out of anyone on this site....and then are the first to call up other people on the exact same things you do. lol! I think thats all he was saying. It's no biggy...as the NHL forum is just really comments anyway, and not too serious (and as if any of us would count them as wins, lol). I expected your ball busting....and know it was just playing around. I woulda done the same! lol. :thumbs:

I was just able to get online (finally) right at that time, so I posted comments on the last games that had happened since last night. Just for cheering aspects as the Carolina game had just started (leading 1-0). Funny thing is...after I did I thought...wait, FF will probably comment....lol!

Whatever...no biggy, and I expected it....lets all get along...there is so few of us! lol

And at least they won....thats all that counts for my bankroll :beerbang: :beerbang: Its not like anyone else comes to this forum anyway....lol!!
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-26-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

you playing CAL tomorrow? I may be done after tonight for the first round.
            Yeah....I'm going to continue playing home teams all the way through....had it going 7, so i'll stay on the train!

GL

Comment

Monday:

Flames -127

Ducks +107

1 Unit Each

GL

Comment

Why are the Flames only -120 tonight when they were -145 and -150ish for games 3 and 4? Is Vegas telling us something?

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                  You're the biggest hypocrite here. You get upset when others don't play by the rules but you can release and add players every day in your fantasy league.
                  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Gospel.

(I still won...)

:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    Why are the Flames only -120 tonight when they were -145 and -150ish for games 3 and 4? Is Vegas telling us something?
                    Injuries to Calgary...they were already banged up, and now lost Phaneuf as well...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      Monday:

Ducks +107
                      Added another Unit to Anaheim @ +115. Looking forward to that game. And with no job, and can stay up drinking and watch it! lol...
                      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-27-2009, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Sorta buying out of my Calgary play with a bet365 line In-Play wager....1-0 Hawks and they are flying, and I think the injuries on defence to Calgary will be too much...

Hawks -175

1 Unit
                        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-27-2009, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Last plays of the round...

Tuesday:

Capitals -240
                          Huge momentum advantage...the Caps have to be super confident. The dysfunctional Rangers have to be questioning themselves. Losing Betts could be HUGE, as he their best penalty killer. AO continues to roll...

2.5 Units

Canes +130
                          Hunch.

1 Unit

GL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            Last plays of the round...

Tuesday:

Capitals -240
                            Huge momentum advantage...the Caps have to be super confident. The dysfunctional Rangers have to be questioning themselves. Losing Betts could be HUGE, as he their best penalty killer. AO continues to roll...

2.5 Units

Canes +130
                            Hunch.

1 Unit

GL
                            Losing Betts is huge but he is not their best overall penatly killer but best penalty killing foward.. Cant pull the trigger with that much juice considering this: no way lundvqist gets blasted a third straight game..I might lay 1 unit on the rangers hoping we squeek one out, but to be up 2-0 going home then 3-1 is totally unaccpetable, torrterrela is a deuche.. GL JML

Comment

JML- GL!...i agree with 1/2....anything can happen in a 1 gamer and lundqvist has proven he can steal a game. I love the Caps tonight but can't put a play in on them at that price. and i don't like the NYR way they have been playing. I actually do like the Under here which probably means a 14-9 game...lol. They always say play big games Under so that is what i will do.

I certainly think the Canes can win that game. I wouldn't be shocked to see a 1-1 game and go to OT. both goalies have been just great and i don't see why that changes tonight.

GL!...:thumbs:
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I think it's impossible not to like the Caps, hard to even come up with an argument in favor or NYR.

I agree the Devil game will be 2-1, just who has the 2 goals??? Rock your RED at The Rock!!!! :thumbs:

(NJ red, not CAR red, lol)

PS Bettman and the NHL are effing douchebags and have no clue how to garner fans or eyeballs to the TV. Why in the HELL would you put NJ and NYR in possible games 7's on the same night? What a joke. EVERY hockey fan around here (including Isles fans, and even some Flyers fans I'm sure) would watch both games if we could, but now we are forced to choose. Great freakin job, Gary! You're a genius...

:pud:

Comment

Working...
                                X