***UDoggie's Homer NHL Playoffs***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Homer NHL Playoffs***

Haven't posted a NHL play since the other site, but the Sabres are going to take it to the Islanders......

Sabres over Islanders (series)-500

4 units

Sabres to win the East +210

1 unit

Sharks to win the West+720

half unit

By & large the highest number I have ever layed (in any sport LoL), but I made up my mind I would play it..... I really don't even want to bother playing individual games, but in reality I can't see the Sabres losing 2 games in this series. The Sabres will have trouble later in the playoffs, IMO, but this series is won in 5 games.... The Sharks are a value play- +720? IMO if they make it out of round 1, they have a decent shot at going to the finals. Or maybe I just need to play a dog to wash the chalk out of my mouth LoL :drunk:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Udoggiedog- GL!...ya homer...lol
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Like that Sharks play!
      NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

You're an animal with that chalk, GL UDoggie!

Comment

Gl Dog:beerbang:

Comment

Udoggie...sabres on a warpath ooohhh AHHHHH!! gl man! areana is gonna be bumpin thursday!

Comment

Watch out for a game one letdown there.The isles are coming in with a nice high.I wish I could say the Devils building will be Rocking.They are actually offering discounts on tickets..

Comment

Thanks guys.... nice start with the Sharks winning game 1, thinking of playing the Predators tomorrow for a unit.... IMO they win.

Just got off the phone with my cousin, who had tickets to tonights & Saturday's games- he called me & my fiance never gave me the message. :bang:

Go Sabres :beerbang:

Comment

Well that's 1 game down :beerbang:

The Islanders weren't able to put any pressure on Miller, & the Sabres rolled on the PP....

Predators-140

1 unit

I guess I'm a chalk laying mofo in nhl, but i can't see Nashville losing both home games...

Comment

Udoggiedog- GL!......

sabres........:pud:

:beerbang:
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Nashville cashed yesterday, another homer play....

Sabres-1-210

1 unit

Comment

miro satan, don koharski, what pieces of ****...tough guy mike sillinger to.....

Comment

rick dipietro did win that game for them....gotta get them next time...

Comment

Wow, you got a serious deal on that Sharks bet.

I put them to win the cup 4 months ago and got it at 8/1
                            But that was in Vegas at the MGM.

Comment

Great performance by Rick D yesterday, Sabres came out flat 1st period & never recovered...

V3po- I thought this line was pretty high, hopefully they survive round 1.

Ottawa-113

Wild-130

2 units each

Comment

Working...
                              X