X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0 +3.88

Canucks+180

2 units

Bought back the Rangers- Going to the sabres game!
    Last edited by Underdog88; 04-27-2007, 04:50 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Udoggiedog- GL!....though i have to be honest, i really don't understand how you can make a play on VAN in ANA. Anything is certainly possible, but from a pure handicapping perspective, it is pretty much tossing something at the wall and seeing if it will stick. VAN is o for the playoffs on the road on the PP and ANA is perfect on the PK at home (knock on wood). They are simply a far deeper team than VAN AND they get last change at home so they pretty much get the matchups on the ice they want. Not sure if you watched any of the game on Wednesday but it was a complete mismatch speed wise and talent wise. If VAN wins a game it is going to be in VAN, IMO where they can at least dictate matchups and they have been better on the PP. Curious why you would play them today? Also, if Bieksa and Salo are out again, they are in real real real deep deep ****.

Also, the NYR may be without their top defenseman and offensive defenseman and they went to **** as soon as he left the game on Wednesday.
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-27-2007, 01:32 PM.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL tonight UDoggie, definitely gonna be against you on one and possibly both though!

Comment

Udoggiedog- FYI...just heard that most likely neither Bieksa or Salo will play tonight and that is a huge loss again for VAN...losing 2 of your top 4 defensemen, the guy who logs the most ice time a game and your big shot on the PP (which has yet to score a road PP goal even with him...knock on wood). Can't confirm that 100 percent but Salo only skated for 20 minutes today and Bieksais having more blood work done.

Comment

Honestly, I just played these 2 hoping for a split & positive $$$. No capping whatsoever involved there. Of course I just scored tickets to the game, so I'll be rooting the Sabres... bought back the Rangers play, but keeping the Nucks... just felt like playing a doggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              Honestly, I just played these 2 hoping for a split & positive $$$. No capping whatsoever involved there. Of course I just scored tickets to the game, so I'll be rooting the Sabres... bought back the Rangers play, but keeping the Nucks... just felt like playing a doggie.
              enjoy the game...:beerbang:

Comment

Lets Go Buffalo!!!

Comment

Well that worked out well, Buffalo won & so did the Nucks, both great endings 1-0 +3.6 units :beerbang:

Comment

Saturday Play

Ott/NJ u5.5-117

2 units

Comment

gl Udoggie!

Comment

Thanks Vaz....1-0 Saturday KIR! KIR!

Playoffs 14-6 +$1210 :pud:

Comment

Sunday.......

Rangers-122

Ducks-135

2 units each

Comment

Udoggiedog- GL!.....lets go.................NYR.............:beerbang:

Comment

2-0 Sunday.....

Ottawa u3-120

Devils+1.5-194

2 units each

Comment

1-1 -$188 yesterday...

NYR/Buff u5.5-137

Nucks+120

2 units each

Ruff made it clear this will be a physical game, IMO it will be low scoring & tight....Canucks as a home dog- the Ducks really haven't impressed me at all. I was hoping for a OT prop on both games, but alas , nothing on 5Dimes.....

Comment

Working...
                                X