Wednesday Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half-Man Half-Amazin View Post
    Like the under in the Nash/BOS game, although lots of juice. Nash hasnt scored 2 or more goals in 5 staight games and now face a rested thomas. Bos has Savard out, big hit to their goal/pp scoring. 1st game out should be a little sloppy imo.
    great call 1/2....i didn't play it only because it was juiced to -145 when i checked it out and that is pretty much beyond the limit I will play on a total but keep those winners coming...:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post

Preds +190 (small) value play
      Isles +127 (small) never read the canes well
      Sabres -118 (medium)
      Minny -130 (small) tough to bet a bad team with more
      Duckies -141 (medium) pending Richards news.
      hope you played all those flmrrz....:thumbs:...you were spot on with the BUF deal and i guess i read too much into the FLA game versus PHI...i really thought they had kind of gotten some things going in the right direction......live and learn.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        hope you played all those flmrrz....:thumbs:...you were spot on with the BUF deal and i guess i read too much into the FLA game versus PHI...i really thought they had kind of gotten some things going in the right direction......live and learn.....
        didnt play isles or preds but took the other 3 for a cpuple units each so if the duckies turn it around itll be a beautiful night but either way showing a profit. Sabres looked good, panthers surprised me vs the flyers but i think that was an exception vs the rule with them. Couldnt believe my canucks tonight, catch the mitchell hit on toews, beautiful

Comment

Working...
        X