Ang's NHL (4/18)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (4/18)

As a glutton for punishment, I'm back for more...

NY Rangers -1 -127, 1.5 units

New Jersey -116, 1 unit

GL Everyone.

Angelus- GL!...hopefully NJD can close this one out for us
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

4 straight playoff games in which Brodeur has let in 3+ goals.

Has that ever happened before?

Comment

brodeur is killing us.....come on devils!!

Comment

Martin Crapdeur.....he was really ****ty down the stretch and apparently it has carried over to the playoffs. He has really been awful in this series. The only reason i played them tonight was because i thought ****deur would come up with a huge effort tonight being he has done it so many times. Maybe the magic is gone. I heard a great discussion with about 10 games left in the regular season that said he basically looked tired and wasn't sharp like he was early in the season, and that he may not be able to play all those games like he could in the past. He is one of those guys like Kipper and Luongo that pretty much play every night even most BB.

Comment

i didnt catch the last 2 goals, but the first one he should of had...a harmless shot that he should of had.....

Comment

hey, he's letting in 3 goals on like 16-20 shots consistently....he just really sucks ass right now. looks like Esche right now.....

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE save% in the playoffs by Crapdeur.......76-88 for a robust 3+GAA/gm and a hearty .864 SV%, and im sure he's not done giving 'em up for the night either.....

Comment

and how about ole Louie Armadillo and his "i'll show 'em how it's done" playoff push....i mean thank heavens he came down from the press box to fix things, or they might be down 3-0 in the series with a bunch of 6-1 losses.....

Comment

im sure none of us expected this from marty....maybe this signals a passing of the torch type thing with goalies(atleast being clutch when your team needs you the most)....

Comment

i think they need to play clementine or whatever his name is....he can't be any worse......maybe somebody can get him a Tom Emansky video in between periods............ahhh wrong sport...nevermind

Comment

doesnt darren pang have one of those fundamental videos lolol...whatever happened to panger anyway....

Comment

boy, that must have been a heck of a speech old Louie Armadillo gave in between periods. I mean they weren't responding to Julien so thank heavens they brought in Lou to have a voice the players would listen to and respect.......and then go and get outshot 8-1 to start the period. I can tell Lou has 'em right where he wants 'em.

Comment

lol....asking as we get a devils "W".....lets go NJ!

Comment

Well NYR got 1 for you...hopefully you can cash that one.....

Slava Kozlov..............0 points................6 SOG...........6 PIM's.........-7.....

he sure earned a check for the ATL this series. There are some teams that have done their fans proud win or lose...i think the NYI have played very well against a tough BUF team, and certainly TAM has played very well....but if i were a NJD fan or an ATL fan i wouldn't be too happy with my team. Usually that is me as a PHI fan saying that about them.

Comment

typical kozlov....i know that from his one season in buffalo....he is in the alexi yashin boat when it comes for effort....

Comment

Working...
                              X