Ang's NHL (4/18)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
    typical kozlov....i know that from his one season in buffalo....he is in the alexi yashin boat when it comes for effort....
    he is a funny player...i had him on my Predict'em 2007 stanley cup fantasy team (lol)....he had 80 points, but i bet 50 of those came in about 10 games....he is really hit or miss......he came up big for me last week in the finals, so maybe he didn't have anything left in the tank for the real cup run.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

same player who when he played in buffalo complained about how the water boy tossed water bottles at him when he came off the ice....

Comment

Ooooooooooooooooooooooverrrrtime............3-3.....i don't know what's more amazing, the Devils took the last 9 shots of the period and TAM didn't get a single shot over the last 13+ minutes or that Broduer went a period without allowing a puck to roll between his legs. Man that Lecavelier goal was a bad one....

Comment

lets go jersey!

Comment

gotta love the CEO of the Coyotes saying there wouldn't be a "country club" atmosphere anymore in Phoenix.......i didnt' know they actually had any kind of atmosphere in Phoenix. So i guess guys like Jeremy Roenick who golf all the time and launch their own line of clothing aren't welcome anymore?

Comment

OT should be good...let's go Devils.

"crapdeur"?
              LOL...a tad disrespectful to one of the best ever...

He won't let in a bad one in OT.

Where the F is Elias/Gomez/Gionta?????

GL to Devils backers...

Comment

lets go jersey!
                dude- that's the most riled up i've ever seen anyone get during a 3rd period intermission.....:beerbang:

Comment

Roenick is on the TSN panel this year....actually doing a decent job....he's gotta retire this year, no?

Comment

lolol...sad thing is, there is probably more devils fans in that arena then TB....lol....in lou we believe??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

He won't let in a bad one in OT.
                      yeah, and Judge Smales never slices.......

i agree, where is Elias and Gomez especially. Gionta i will cut a little slack to since he missed a ton of games down the stretch. Those clowns haven't doen a thing. Thank heavens for Zajac, parise etc.....

Comment

Roenick is on the TSN panel this year....actually doing a decent job....he's gotta retire this year, no?
                        rumor has it he might play 4 more seasons to get his 3 goals to reach 500 lolol jk

Comment

lol...i think he has been retired for the past couple years. actually he has 496 goals and he is pretty much begging to play next year for the league minimum as he said he would. obviously so he can get 500. i think that's kind of sad actually. he will probably pot #500 in about late March (if he can stay healthy and play 82 games...lmao)

Comment

jk

lmao...no you weren't....and neither was I....:beerbang: ...he is washed up and has been since his last year in PHI.....

Comment

JR couldnt hit the ice with PHX, who is he going to play for now.....cmon now...haha

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                                yeah, and Judge Smales never slices.......
                                LOL

Come on though, FF...I know you are quick to judge by nature, but this guy has some pedigree....I won't exactly send him down the the ECHL just yet.

Come on Devils!

Comment

Working...
                                X