Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYR are going to win this series in-game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn i keep missing the goals, every time I switch the channel BUF scores...Phillies, NBA playoffs....love the action tonight.. I really hope Luongo doesnt dominate tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

dumb ass sean avery is plus/minus -2 today....i guess you do have to hate briere and co. when there torching your ass everytime your on the ice....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Well...the Spurs are playing a PO game tonight as well, no?
        spurs? NBA? i couldn't tell you....lol..

if you want to know why BUF is dangerous, look at who isn't on the scoresheet...briere, drury, afiniginov......enjoy it this year buf fans because half those guys are going bye bye next year......:beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

:boom:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

if you want to know why BUF is dangerous, look at who isn't on the scoresheet...briere, drury, afiniginov......enjoy it this year buf fans because half those guys are going bye bye next year......:beerbang:
            hopefully a couple of those guys will be donning the black and orange next year
            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Drury, Zubrus Briere, Mair,Teppo and Conklin are UFA...Restriced FA include Vanek, Roy, Paille and Peatsch....with a increase in the NHL Salary Cap, it doesnt necessarily mean tha twe lose all of them...yes it is wishful thinking, but you never know...both players have expressed the desire to remain in buffalo...

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                expressed the desire to remain in buffalo...
                those are 7 words i don't think i have ever seen together before........lol...

Comment

ya lol...lets see...hasek, satan, zhitnik...mckee, mike grier...ummm need any more lol...like i said, its wishful thinking on the fans of buffalo, but it is possible, will it happen? probably not...in the end, money talks

Comment

i know Philly is going to go after one of the big two...especially with marty there....and they do have the $$$ to dish out

Comment

:
                      I don't get the NBA...I have tried to watch a couple playoff games, and they are brutal. The so called "Stars" are so bad. I was watching the Rockets game, and Mcgrady throws up brick after brick all night, goes 0-7 from behind the 3...FINALLY hits a 3, and the crowd starts chanting "M-V-P". LMAO...the guy is shooting like 20%. Carter is shooting like 25% for that series against Toronto. It's a league where the stars throw up 30 shots a night...get their 20+ points for their scoring average...and are labeled superstars. Then the inconsistancy of whats a foul and what isn't. Just brutal to watch IMO.

Comment

Maybe he likes chicken wings, lake-effect snow drifts and mediocre football?

Comment

I don't get the NBA...I have tried to watch a couple playoff games, and they are brutal. The so called "Stars" are so bad. I was watching the Rockets game, and Mcgrady throws up brick after brick all night, goes 0-7 from behind the 3...FINALLY hits a 3, and the crowd starts chanting "M-V-P". LMAO...the guy is shooting like 20%. Carter is shooting like 25% for that series against Toronto. It's a league where the stars throw up 30 shots a night...get their 20+ points for their scoring average...and are labeled superstars. Then the inconsistancy of whats a foul and what isn't. Just brutal to watch IMO.
                          i agree....i didn't watch more than about 3 regular season games all year long and those were clipper games i went to...hard to pass up 10th row seats for anything. the game is a joke.....i will say i did watch the dallas/GS game the other night and it was entertaining. but by and large i find it funny that everyone caps on the NHL. much much better product than the nba.....i mean that laker/suns game last night was really a good one.....lmao...not

Comment

the NCAA game is so much easier to watch....at least i dont have to watch Kobe throwing 'bow's all day and night lol:beer2: i think i rather watch womens tennis lol...at least theres something to look at...:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                              ....and they do have the $$$ to dish out
                              So do the Leafs!!!
                              (although Ryan Smyth and another goalie are the #1 targets)

Comment

JML lol...i dont think we can even call our bills mediocore lol...i cant wait till this weeks draft though.....hoping for a peterson, but will settle for patrick willis lol

Comment

Working...
                                X